Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bangkok low season  (Read 2993 times)

Offline Stalinator

When is the low season for Bangkok. I am seeing flights for £300 return for next June. Just wondering if there is something about that time of year that makes the cost low?

Offline Jimmyredcab

When is the low season for Bangkok. I am seeing flights for £300 return for next June. Just wondering if there is something about that time of year that makes the cost low?

Could you tell us where you saw these £300 flights. ????????????

I just checked Expedia for 8th June return on 15th June ----------- cheapest available was £406 with Turkish Airlines via Istanbul.

June can be pretty wet, and when it rains in Thailand it really rains.   :thumbsdown:

Offline Stalinator

12th to the 21st of June. Heathrow to Bangkok via Beijing on Air China. Coming in at £303 all in.

Admittedly not a good routing (long layovers) but the price is good. Would I be a fool to let this pass me by?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 11:25:38 pm by Stalinator »

Offline Jimmyredcab

12th to the 21st of June. Heathrow to Bangkok via Beijing on Air China. Coming in at £303 all in.

Admittedly not a good routing (long layovers) but the price is good. Would I be a fool to let this pass me by?

OK, thanks ------- I don't do long stopovers, 2 hours maximum -------------- much prefer direct which costs around £500.    :hi:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Direct flights to Bangers have literally gone through the roof. Even cheap Charlie airlines like EVA are asking silly money.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Direct flights to Bangers have literally gone through the roof. Even cheap Charlie airlines like EVA are asking silly money.  :thumbsdown:

1)   What time of the year.

2)   What do you call "silly money".  ???

Offline Bangers and Gash

1)   What time of the year.

2)   What do you call "silly money".  ???

I'm back there in April.  :hi:

Thai Airways (and Expedia) are currently quoting around the £770 mark, and going by B.A is about £50 cheaper (I avoid them at all cost).

Sure, I can lose a large chunk of my holiday by flying on different dates (circa £100?) or by stopping off and dossing in some Islamic state stronghold for 11 hours, but I don't want to.  :(

Offline Jimmyredcab

I'm back there in April. :hi:

Thai Airways (and Expedia) are currently quoting around the £770 mark, and going by B.A is about £50 cheaper (I avoid them at all cost).

Sure, I can lose a large chunk of my holiday by flying on different dates (circa £100?) or by stopping off and dossing in some Islamic state stronghold for 11 hours, but I don't want to.  :(

I hope you are not going for Songkran.    :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

Stopovers in Dubai are rarely 11 hours ------------- more like 2 hours with Emirates. :hi:

Adam000001

I went Thailand not too long ago
I stayed in bbk it’s expensive if you plan on dedicating you’re entire trip to punting.
Try freelance girls there’s an app called thai friendly 
Majority of the girls are on their are happy to negotiate and accept your price.

For an instance I met a nurse we went out for dinner and drinks
She stayed the night then come back for more the following night all in all for 3000bhat.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Stopovers in Dubai are rarely 11 hours ------------- more like 2 hours with Emirates. :hi:

Qatar are offering flights from Madchester / Doha / Bangers, for about £488

Thing is, do I want to be at 40,000 feet with a load of fanatics? And also, I might starve to death during the flight, because how will they get the food trolleys down the aisle with all those bums in the air?  :sarcastic:

Offline Jerboa

Yes May-June time is the low season fro Los, and usually when I travel there, China air is the cheapest airline flying there, but as you say long stopover and who wants to go all the way to Beijing? Looking at your dates Turkish is £408 with not bad stopover in Istanbul, I'm all for saving a few quid, but sometimes prefer to pay few quid more to save the long journey, for example this May I went with EVA for about £460, direct under 12 hrs, year before a cheap flight with KLM, quick hop to Amsterdam, and short wait then straight off direct to Bkk, had a few bevvies from two female slovak basketball players, woke up with couple hours to landing.  :D

Offline Jimmyredcab

:drinks: :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only

I promise you will HATE it ------------- even devoted Thailand lovers avoid Songkran.

In Pattaya it goes on for too long and it's day and night, there is no opt out, if you are on the streets you are fair game.

I experienced it once because of a mix up with dates, never again, the final day is carnage.    :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Boinky

A day of it, I could cope with it, join in the fun and not be a misery.

A week of it, I'd end up in the Bangkok Hilton.

Offline Marmalade

A day of it, I could cope with it, join in the fun and not be a misery.

A week of it, I'd end up in the Bangkok Hilton.

Indeed. There are some very civilised parts of Bangkok and the Hilton is one of them. One of the best hotels in the world I’ve sampled (I got a special deal).

But then do you mix through the rabble to find a fuck?

You can pay double-occupancy rate at the Hilton of course, and whizz your wok-faced low-life cunt-flaps to the lifts pdq ... but she would probably have needed a line of coke just to walk through the intimidating front door and, coked or not, will have a permanently glazed I-must-be-on-another-planet look once she sees the room.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Indeed. There are some very civilised parts of Bangkok and the Hilton is one of them.

I think he meant this Bangkok Hilton ------------ not the hotel.   :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I think he meant this Bangkok Hilton ------------ not the hotel.   :hi:

Correct, coined after the TV series with the same name, starring Nicole Kidman...

External Link/Members Only

Offline Marmalade

Think I’ll stick to Booking.com. We clearly have different viewing habits.  :hi:

Offline Boinky

That's the place I meant.

A day of Songkran. Fine.

A week of it, I'd kill somebody.

And then I'd end with a nice looooong extended holiday in the Hilton that has no room service and where the pillows are not fluffy.

Offline Jimmyredcab

That's the place I meant.

A day of Songkran. Fine.

A week of it, I'd kill somebody.

Yes, that is my point, you really have to experience it to know how bad it is.

If it ended after dark it wouldn't be so bad but it doesn't.    :thumbsdown:

Offline Marmalade

Just go here for a couple of nights. The breakfast in bed is amazing. Free classical concerts, outdoor restaurant with stunning, the best Thai dancing free.

Offline Ozy84

Qatar are offering flights from Madchester / Doha / Bangers, for about £488

Thing is, do I want to be at 40,000 feet with a load of fanatics? And also, I might starve to death during the flight, because how will they get the food trolleys down the aisle with all those bums in the air?  :sarcastic:

Thats a new low even for you Banger.

Some mothers do ave em.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Thats a new low even for you Banger.

I wouldn't call flying with Qatar a new low... that's reserved for British Scareways.  :scare:

Offline blueruin

April has the triple whammy of easter, school holidays and songkran so effectively high season depending on your dates. I prefer March myself.

Stop overs tend to be fine on the way out when you are all excited, but coming back i just want to get home.

bigmanbigman

Now nov 2017 eva air £655 return .
But a stunningly good air line service and plane
11 hr out 13 hr back .
If you want cheaper try 30hrs 2 stop overs 1 or both ways .

Offline Jimmyredcab

Now nov 2017 eva air £655 return .
But a stunningly good air line service and plane
11 hr out 13 hr back .

Price varies according to dates.    :hi:
Fly out 19th Jan   ------------ return 2nd February

£566 direct with Eva Air.

£469 Emirates with a 2 hour stopover in Dubai.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Just been looking thru my old travel notes and my direct flights earlier this year, with Thai Airways cost £483. They're currently running at £750. Scandalous!!  :scare:

Offline Jerboa

Just been looking thru my old travel notes and my direct flights earlier this year, with Thai Airways cost £483. They're currently running at £750. Scandalous!!  :scare:

That's usual, it's high season from December to January.

Offline Bangers and Gash

That's usual, it's high season from December to January.

I'm looking at April time though. Surely by then things are starting to drop off, falang wise, not my cock.  :hi:

Offline Jerboa

I'm looking at April time though. Surely by then things are starting to drop off, falang wise, not my cock.  :hi:

Yes April-May prices go down.

bigmanbigman

Think all plane trips high price every where this year ??

bigmanbigman

July 18 out aug 18 back showing £850 direct

Offline Jerboa

July 18 out aug 18 back showing £850 direct

July & August is expensive as it's UK summer holidays.

reviewreader

July & August is expensive as it's UK summer holidays.

September is cheap though. I paid £300 last time for a 2-way to bangkok with layover in Muscat (Oman)

Offline Jimmyredcab

September is cheap though.

Correct, but don't forget the umbrella.      :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I am not talking about a light shower -----------

Offline Vivago

I am not talking about a light shower -----------

I've been in Pattaya when the heavens have opened and the drains haven't been able too cope and I can assure you that it is no fun wading waist high through dirty water. If you go during the rainy season, fuck the umbrella. Bring an inflatable dinghy. :scare:
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline Marmalade

It takes a lot longer to get around. Not quite so desperate if you are based near major fuckshops but is it not the case also that it also limits the number of better class women? I’ve been in Bangkok in rainy season but only once as far as I remember. I think it’s worth the extra fare to go when it’s not like a flood zone (calc total cost per hour inc air fares against successful escapades, and a rainy season fare works out more expensive per decent fuck etc). The only good thing is that it is still hot enough to feel dry pretty quickly after a downpour, especially if you have sensible clothes on. But you have to adapt. If you can adapt you at least avoid being fucking miserable. You have to laugh about it!

Offline Bangers and Gash

But you have to adapt. If you can adapt you at least avoid being fucking miserable. You have to laugh about it!

I was over there recently, and at times it fookin' smashed it down, but who cares. You've got a cold Chang in your hand, football on the telly and plenty of eye candy knocking about. In Thailand the glass is always half full, regardless of the weather.

:hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I was over there recently, and at times it fookin' smashed it down, but who cares.

I care when the drains can't cope and you are forced to walk through a foot of filthy water, much rather pay a bit extra to fly out in the dry season.     :hi:

bigmanbigman

It was like that 20 nov but only for 1 hour

reviewreader

I think the good thing about the weather there is that when it rains, it tends to rain in the evening and only for 1-2 hours max. When I was there i saw the heavy rain 3 or 4 times in 1 month