Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Classy Amelia x - Birmingham B1 Incall  (Read 703 times)

1 review(s) for Classy Amelia x (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Poundboundround

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communication: Good within a minute I was given a response and the post code. Given all required information via text when arrived at the location.

Location: Around Jewellery Quarter. The room was small and on a single bed not the best but no real complaints as it wasn't exactly dirty either. Could hear a man and woman's voice chatting in what I assume was hungarian when I entered so rather unsettling what may be going on there.

Looks: It is Amelia in her pictures but when I first saw her behind the door I was quite disappointed her photos are at a flattering angle. Perhaps I'm nitpicking but her head it somewhat bigger and her face looked kind of squashed in person, 5/10.
Slim and amazing perky breasts though. It's been a while since I've seen an amazing natural pair.

Services: OWO lasted a grand total of 1 minute the hour I was there with a lot of spitting and massaging and stroking my cock with her hands. Limited kissing and the smell below was putrid so finished 1st round and did not bother with RO  :vomit:

Tried to drag the hour out by massaging but that really wasn't what I was there for although it wasn't bad. She is friendly and nice girl and it's obvious she's quite new and not sure how to proceed.  :unknown:

Summary: Not as attractive as her pics but has a great body. Emphasis on massaging and not much else. Better out there unless you prefer someone in their 20s with a hot bod who offers less than subpar service.

Ming

Thanks for the review and TOFTT, PBR.

I did consider this one, but with the limited likes list and the somewhat yoyo standards of this Hungarian group I decided to swerve on her.

Ming  :hi:

Offline Pablo02

Her aw profile has a warning on it not sure if it's due to this review.
I wouldn't bother seeing any of these Romanian wgs most are prob doing this kind of work not out of choice which is why the service is lacklustre.

Offline Juankerr

I wouldn't bother seeing any of these Romanian wgs

She's Hungarian Pablo.

Offline Juankerr

Sorry to hear this Pbr thanks for the TOFTT and review  :hi:

Saved me a few quid as I was planning on seeing her later this week, wont bother now.