Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cleo_Masseuse/ Birmingham - FBSM  (Read 3881 times)

34 review(s) for Cleo_masseuse (28 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Littlefoot

Been wanting to try this lady for a while:

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw she was back in Brum, with her cousin, (only for this week). So booked her up! She told me her cousins (Sara's) aw profile is not working at the minute, but Sara is still working, so I'd imagine if you want to book Sara, or have a four hander from the two, you'd contact Cleo!

COMMS:

Very good, exchanged a couple of texts night prior, was told to confirm next morning, so that's what I did in the form of another text. Simplistic and efficient really!

SERVICES & FEE:

Massage, B2B, HE. £80 for 1 hour!

LOCTATION & VENUE:

15 mins walk from new street, standard apartment. All very tidy and clean!

CLEO:

She's quite tall, (taller than me anyhow!)  :D she has a rather athletic looking body, not muscular, just well toned, no blubber. Looks like she works out, or maybe looks that way because she's so young. Age states 20, maybe correct! Or possibly add a couple of years! I thought her tits were bolt ons when I first seen them, because they are that perfect and pert! But on closer examination they're definitely not! Her face is not has pretty as I had pictured. But was still good! Don't get me wrong, I was expecting a stunner! But she was still a fine looking girl! She has an arse to die for! Very nice!  :wacko:

THE MEET:

I was let in smack on my allotted booking time! None of the usual hide behind the door malarkey this time! No a big smile greeted me instead!  :thumbsup:

She was wearing a matching bra and thong, and was in heels. Making me appear even more dwarf like!  :D but all good when the heels came off!  :thumbsup:

I was led to the play room, where we sort the paperwork, and I'm offered a shower. Thought I'd take one, as it was quite a warm day.

I re enter the play room post shower, and she removes her bra, but thong remains on! I jump on the double bed, face down. A load of oil was applied to my legs and arse at first, that's where the massage began. It was very soft to begin. I thought 'oh no, hope it's not all going to be this soft'  :thumbsdown: but it got a lot firmer, with excellent use of her arms and the tip of her elbow!  :thumbsup: The teasing tickling touches of my bollox began early doors, but I weren't complaining, very nice!  ;) Next my back is done, again nice medium to firm pressure! Would of liked my neck done, but perhaps she forgot that! Next the tits were rubbed nicely over my back and arse. She changed positions a few times. First she approached me from the left, then the right, and finally directly on top of me! I don't normally find this part of B2B particularly arousing. But I did on this occasion, and mini me was getting rather excited!  :wackogirl:

Half way through I'm asked to flip, and I get a good look at her youthful face, which was smiling back at me!  :music: Chest, legs and C&B were then massaged. By now I had a raging hard on (that's the way it stayed for the rest of what time remained). Very nice frontal B2B, again with her coming at me from all angles! I particularly liked when she was rubbing her tits into my thighs and cock, with her arse in my face! What an arse!  :wacko: Prior to meeting her I carefully read her profile and all her reviews on here, so I was aware she didn't want me to be too intrusive with my hands. But she had no problem with me rubbing her arse and pussy (only on top of her thong!) I also had a little tickle either side of her thong. But as I said I was not too intrusive, didn't want to scare her off! She was very happy with me fondling her boobs!  :drinks:

Eventually she starts the HE, so pleasant having such a young, youthful face smiling back at me, whilst wanking one off.  ;) I didn't last long, shot a big load over my stomach, which she cleaned up very efficiently. I'm offered another shower, and accept to get rid of all the oil. Say my goodbyes and I was off!

THOUGHTS:

She was very quiet throughout! I didn't mind that, it gave me chance to chill and take it all in! Generally I do prefer a little chat, perhaps her English ain't great! But a big positive for me!  :thumbsup:

They're only here till the end of the week, but she said they'll be back September time. So I'll be keeping my eyes open. Wouldn't mind a four hander!  :drinks:

Sandman2017

Great review littlefoot, seen her on Aw, she look very very nice  , I think if she was massaging me I'd want to touch her finger her and shag her lol

Offline Littlefoot

Great review littlefoot, seen her on Aw, she look very very nice  , I think if she was massaging me I'd want to touch her finger her and shag her lol

Cheers sandman, yes I had to control myself!   :D

Offline mike61

Nice one Littlefoot.
I went back for a solo with Sara, she is not on AW anymore but bookable via Cleo.
All I can say is awesome, best ever service. Body to die for, very sensual. Got a lot more on her own than with a four hander.
Enjoy, she is gone on Saturday.
Mike

Offline Littlefoot

Nice one Littlefoot.
I went back for a solo with Sara, she is not on AW anymore but bookable via Cleo.
All I can say is awesome, best ever service. Body to die for, very sensual. Got a lot more on her own than with a four hander.
Mike

Cheers, are you going to leave a review of Sara? I'd be very interested!   :thumbsup:

Edit: sorry, don't think you can if her aw profile isn't active.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 11:20:26 am by Littlefoot »

Offline Littlefoot

Nice one Littlefoot.
Mike

Hi Mike, you've now sampled both Cleo and Sara in form of a four hander, and on their own.... So come on, which one did you prefer, in regards who is the best looking, best body, most friendly, best massage, most sensual? Etc etc. I don't think I can get in to see Sara before they fuck off Saturday... Unless you can convince me I must... Cheers  :hi:

peterday

Been wanting to try this lady for a while:

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw she was back in Brum, with her cousin, (only for this week). So booked her up! She told me her cousins (Sara's) aw profile is not working at the minute, but Sara is still working, so I'd imagine if you want to book Sara, or have a four hander from the two, you'd contact Cleo!

COMMS:
Nice review mate, any idea where she is going please?

Very good, exchanged a couple of texts night prior, was told to confirm next morning, so that's what I did in the form of another text. Simplistic and efficient really!

SERVICES & FEE:

Massage, B2B, HE. £80 for 1 hour!

LOCTATION & VENUE:

15 mins walk from new street, standard apartment. All very tidy and clean!

CLEO:

She's quite tall, (taller than me anyhow!)  :D she has a rather athletic looking body, not muscular, just well toned, no blubber. Looks like she works out, or maybe looks that way because she's so young. Age states 20, maybe correct! Or possibly add a couple of years! I thought her tits were bolt ons when I first seen them, because they are that perfect and pert! But on closer examination they're definitely not! Her face is not has pretty as I had pictured. But was still good! Don't get me wrong, I was expecting a stunner! But she was still a fine looking girl! She has an arse to die for! Very nice!  :wacko:

THE MEET:

I was let in smack on my allotted booking time! None of the usual hide behind the door malarkey this time! No a big smile greeted me instead!  :thumbsup:

She was wearing a matching bra and thong, and was in heels. Making me appear even more dwarf like!  :D but all good when the heels came off!  :thumbsup:

I was led to the play room, where we sort the paperwork, and I'm offered a shower. Thought I'd take one, as it was quite a warm day.

I re enter the play room post shower, and she removes her bra, but thong remains on! I jump on the double bed, face down. A load of oil was applied to my legs and arse at first, that's where the massage began. It was very soft to begin. I thought 'oh no, hope it's not all going to be this soft'  :thumbsdown: but it got a lot firmer, with excellent use of her arms and the tip of her elbow!  :thumbsup: The teasing tickling touches of my bollox began early doors, but I weren't complaining, very nice!  ;) Next my back is done, again nice medium to firm pressure! Would of liked my neck done, but perhaps she forgot that! Next the tits were rubbed nicely over my back and arse. She changed positions a few times. First she approached me from the left, then the right, and finally directly on top of me! I don't normally find this part of B2B particularly arousing. But I did on this occasion, and mini me was getting rather excited!  :wackogirl:

Half way through I'm asked to flip, and I get a good look at her youthful face, which was smiling back at me!  :music: Chest, legs and C&B were then massaged. By now I had a raging hard on (that's the way it stayed for the rest of what time remained). Very nice frontal B2B, again with her coming at me from all angles! I particularly liked when she was rubbing her tits into my thighs and cock, with her arse in my face! What an arse!  :wacko: Prior to meeting her I carefully read her profile and all her reviews on here, so I was aware she didn't want me to be too intrusive with my hands. But she had no problem with me rubbing her arse and pussy (only on top of her thong!) I also had a little tickle either side of her thong. But as I said I was not too intrusive, didn't want to scare her off! She was very happy with me fondling her boobs!  :drinks:

Eventually she starts the HE, so pleasant having such a young, youthful face smiling back at me, whilst wanking one off.  ;) I didn't last long, shot a big load over my stomach, which she cleaned up very efficiently. I'm offered another shower, and accept to get rid of all the oil. Say my goodbyes and I was off!

THOUGHTS:

She was very quiet throughout! I didn't mind that, it gave me chance to chill and take it all in! Generally I do prefer a little chat, perhaps her English ain't great! But a big positive for me!  :thumbsup:

They're only here till the end of the week, but she said they'll be back September time. So I'll be keeping my eyes open. Wouldn't mind a four hander!  :drinks:

Offline mike61

Hi Mike, you've now sampled both Cleo and Sara in form of a four hander, and on their own.... So come on, which one did you prefer, in regards who is the best looking, best body, most friendly, best massage, most sensual? Etc etc. I don't think I can get in to see Sara before they fuck off Saturday... Unless you can convince me I must... Cheers  :hi:
Littlefoot.
They are both fantastic.
Cleo is a the prettiest of the two, Sara has the bigger and nicer tits. Not sure about the massage, I dont go for that anyway. Relief of both is great. But sara speaks far better english, hardly a word from Cleo.
Sara did a really sensual massage, sat astride in reverse and rubbed her tits over my cock, I pulled her panties down a bit to see her arsehole and the bottom of her pussy, she did not stop me, got up and slipped them completely off. sat astride facing me and massaged my shaft with her pussy, no problem with touching her, unbelievable orgasm after her hand relief.
For me, both fantastic but Sara was my favourite.
Get there before she is gone.
Mike

Offline Littlefoot

They are both fantastic.
Cleo is a the prettiest of the two, Sara has the bigger and nicer tits. Not sure about the massage, I dont go for that anyway. Relief of both is great. But sara speaks far better english, hardly a word from Cleo.
Sara did a really sensual massage, sat astride in reverse and rubbed her tits over my cock, I pulled her panties down a bit to see her arsehole and the bottom of her pussy, she did not stop me, got up and slipped them completely off. sat astride facing me and massaged my shaft with her pussy, no problem with touching her, unbelievable orgasm after her hand relief.
For me, both fantastic but Sara was my favourite.
Get there before she is gone.
Mike

Thanks for that Mike, unfortunately can't make it now before Saturday, but will definitely see her when they're back. Hopefully September time!  :drinks:

Offline azrael

Thanks for the review lf. I dont know how you guys manage to resist the temptations to be balls deep when you have a hot looking woman gyrating naked on you. I remember seein dcarlette and telling her i would love to do her and she laughed it off with a compliment :drinks:

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for the review lf. I dont know how you guys manage to resist the temptations to be balls deep when you have a hot looking woman gyrating naked on you. I remember seein dcarlette and telling her i would love to do her and she laughed it off with a compliment :drinks:

Cheers azrael! I'll let you into a little secret, because of my age, these days I require chemical assistance on a FS punt, (sometimes even that doesn't work!) but need nothing for a FBSM punt. So no shitty side effects for the rest of the day!

I'm very happy on a punt like this if my cock is constantly being stimulated, (which it was on this punt) be it by breasts, hands or any other part of the girls body! I'm not really interested about the girl getting any enjoyment from it, and I'm yet to come across a fanny as tight as a hand! For me I find a nice HJ can be more intimate than actual sex! But perhaps that's just me! Horses for courses and all that. I'm not saying I'm knocking FS punts on the head yet! But just at this moment I'm really enjoying FBSM more than FS! And it's cheaper!   :D  :drinks:

Offline azrael

Cheers azrael! I'll let you into a little secret, because of my age, these days I require chemical assistance on a FS punt, (sometimes even that doesn't work!) but need nothing for a FBSM punt. So no shitty side effects for the rest of the day!

I'm very happy on a punt like this if my cock is constantly being stimulated, (which it was on this punt) be it by breasts, hands or any other part of the girls body! I'm not really interested about the girl getting any enjoyment from it, and I'm yet to come across a fanny as tight as a hand! For me I find a nice HJ can be more intimate than actual sex! But perhaps that's just me! Horses for courses and all that. I'm not saying I'm knocking FS punts on the head yet! But just at this moment I'm really enjoying FBSM more than FS! And it's cheaper!   :D  :drinks:

:drinks: