Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy and wild milf - Cradley Heath  (Read 1352 times)

49 review(s) for Sexy And Wild Milf (38 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by ]
85 review(s) for Wild milf Carla  (62 positive, 11 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline Demistify

External Link/Members Only

Last Thursday.

Photos accurate though she has started to put on a bit more weight since the pics, not off-putting though. Lovely, fake tits.

Well-reviewed, £50 for half hour. Sex, OWO. Did best to make me cum when I thought I wouldn't as too knackered.

Why a negative? Well, I was kept hanging wround for 25 minutes beforehand and there is only so much waking up and down you can do without looking sus.

Offered shower before and after but towel I got was manky. Later noticed a towel-rack full of clean towels in the kitchen when I left.

Feel a bit mean giving a negative because for £50 the service is excellent VFM. But peripheral matters can make or break and they broke here. If you are prepared to wait and omit to have a shower, I would say go for it.

Though on the plus side, I did learn that Culture Club, Mary Hopkin and The Average White Band's songs have been covered in Hungarian, due to the music she had on.  :)

Offline KingUser2017

Nadia and her both work there in one flat, the flat is dingy place. Small place and tight bloody stinks too. Bit rough outside. These ladies are like a conveyor belt service, reason why you were kept waiting.

It's not nice when they do this. They expect the punter to walk around on the streets or wait in the car! WTF. If you've booked a time then bloody well keep and stick to it. If you're 5/10 mins late they shouldn't let someone else in. But these eastern European ladies are like that.

Offline Stapler

External Link/Members Only

Why a negative? Well, I was kept hanging wround for 25 minutes beforehand and there is only so much waking up and down you can do without looking sus.

Why didn't you go in the 'spoons opposite? 🍺🍷🍻
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1