Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Playful Melanie - Camberley  (Read 2477 times)

12 review(s) for PLAYFUL MELANIE (10 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline MrMatrix

External Link/Members Only
Well the first thing you note is this girl doesnt have large tits as her profile picture shows and the girl I'm looking at only has size Bs at the very best- lovely nipples though. I actually liked her tits so it wasn't too much of an issue. So I asked if she was the same girl and she said yes apart from the enhancements that were missing. I asked if she does FK, OWO and CIM and she said yes so I stayed. I also asked that profile says you do A levels for £30. No she doesn't. She said you can go if you dont want to stay, very open about it.  Facially I do think its the same girl. She is really quite pretty 8/10. So I stayed for 30 minutes. She has a lovely body, lightly tanned all over, lovely skin, her nipples are perfect. Well this girl does do FK and she does OWO very nicely indeed. Indeed she was DT'ing me and took the full lot up to the hilt. Also wasn't adverse to fingering, whilst I was down on her. Well impressed. On with the Mac and sex in CG, Doggy, mish and mish with legs over shoulders. At one stage she said come on fuck me hard- I duly obliged , she takes a good pounding. and with the support of a vibrator and me pounding in mish she came And after that some more oral  and CIM.
The  downsides was I was 7 minutes late getting into the room as one of the 2 girls had a punter in, so any delay wasn't my fault and I was timed out as if we had started on time. Also every thing was sensitive her nipples and clit, even so they did receive as much attention as I could give. At one stage I was hardly touching them, tongue only and still its a bit sensitive. So I wasn't really able to get into it really. Her profile says you will leave like a king- no I didn't due to the hedging of every thing being sensitive. The photos have all been photo shopped especially in the boobs area. Her face is a reasonable likeness.
This is a neutral for me . Would I go back- well interestingly enough yes I would seriously consider it - she was a very good shag, An attractive and pleasant girl.
If I went again I would agree a start time once I was in the room.  :hi:

Offline MrMatrix

Paid £80 for 30 minutes - before any one asks :hi:

Offline mh

How strange, my report hasn't been posted yet but I saw her about a week ago and had anal for £30. I must have ruined her...!  :sarcastic: She took a pounding in doggy and flat on her front on the bed.

I had no "sensitive" remarks from her and as for timing, I was late arriving as I went to the wrong block of flats yet at the start when she went to bank the cash she even said "back in a moment, don't worry your time will start when I get back to the room"!

With your description of the DT I believe it must be the same girl not a B&S. Did she use her mouth to put on the condom?

Offline MrMatrix

How strange, my report hasn't been posted yet but I saw her about a week ago and had anal for £30. I must have ruined her...!  :sarcastic: She took a pounding in doggy and flat on her front on the bed.

I had no "sensitive" remarks from her and as for timing, I was late arriving as I went to the wrong block of flats yet at the start when she went to bank the cash she even said "back in a moment, don't worry your time will start when I get back to the room"!

With your description of the DT I believe it must be the same girl not a B&S. Did she use her mouth to put on the condom?
No she used her hands for the mac. I was thinking as I only had 30 minutes that may have made a difference but I asked her about A's before I agreed and paid for 30 minutes. Did you go for an hour. Yes I asked if doggy was her favourite position. I ran my finger around her arse hole just pushing my luck really and she asked me to remove my hand- which I did.. I would consider going back though as I quite liked her. Hopefully I may get lucky with the A's next time.
As for timing, I can only assume there was a time pressure building up with more customers. I passed one on the way in.
Look forward to your review. :hi:

Offline mh

Did you go for an hour.

Nope, just 30 minutes. I'd forgotten that I'd forgotten to review her until I read yours.  :blush:

Offline MrMatrix

Nope, just 30 minutes. I'd forgotten that I'd forgotten to review her until I read yours.  :blush:
Reading between the lines I think your review would have reinforced the positive decision to meet her. I would have been so disappointed for her to turn me down on the A levels though.
Did you make any comment that her boobs were a lot smaller than expected?

Offline mh

Reading between the lines I think your review would have reinforced the positive decision to meet her. I would have been so disappointed for her to turn me down on the A levels though.
Did you make any comment that her boobs were a lot smaller than expected?

I think a previous review had mentioned her smaller than advertised boobs and in fact that would have pleased me as I am not into huge bangers. I am bemused by no A levels given my experience and still wonder if perhaps there's some profile sharing going on. There are at least 3 girls with strikingly similar profile wording seem to frequent the same locations. All have studio type photos. All say no internet access, all have profile access from Russia. I wonder if it is hard to tell a couple of them apart.

Offline aj12345

Thanks for the review. Who would you say is better looking, this lady or Ieva Crystal?

Offline aj12345

Thanks for the review. Who would you say is better looking, this lady or Ieva Crystal?

Apologies I just realised you haven't met Ieva Crystal. That was Fact.

Offline MrMatrix

I think a previous review had mentioned her smaller than advertised boobs and in fact that would have pleased me as I am not into huge bangers. I am bemused by no A levels given my experience and still wonder if perhaps there's some profile sharing going on. There are at least 3 girls with strikingly similar profile wording seem to frequent the same locations. All have studio type photos. All say no internet access, all have profile access from Russia. I wonder if it is hard to tell a couple of them apart.
Yes I too had notice the other two. Both quite attractive girls as indeed was Melanie. Perhaps she didn't feel like it. Who knows.  We seem to be getting a lot of Russians at the moment. I did a review of Emily also Russian a few weeks ago, They all seem out from the same stable.
Including External Link/Members Only
I too am bemused at no A levels after what you have said. I had the cash on me as well.  :unknown:

Offline time2play

Looks like they've all pulled out. None of the profiles for this mob are currently active!!

Offline MrMatrix

Looks like they've all pulled out. None of the profiles for this mob are currently active!!
Mmmm well strange. Overall the reviews were quite positive I'd say.

Offline Private Parts

Don't count your chickens!
Nicole love fresh from the steppes
Must be a bus along soon
 :hi:
PP

Offline MrMatrix

Looks like Playful Melanie has been reinvented as Saucy MelXX. No mention of her being from Russia.
I would see  her again. :hi:

Offline Private Parts

Another from the early Camberley  Russian stable has re-emerged
Vanessa previously reviewed
Does what it says on the wrapper
PP :hi:

Offline MrMatrix