Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Bell - Birmingham  (Read 3980 times)

110 review(s) for Lola Bell (103 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Nirvanian

OK, hands up - long time lurker, lots of great info gained and nothing put back into the pot - my bad!

Well, I've had a recent meet with a young lady that I've meant to get to together with for quite some time - you all know the story... wrong place, wrong time.

The lady in question = Miss Lola Bell External Link/Members Only

Contact - all prompt, a few emails, phone calls and messages over the past ? years, lol - always polite and understanding, I think we both knew the meet would happen eventually - how come work has to get in the way :scare:

Meeting - The magic door opened, closed and BOOM.

Lola - Lola is welcoming, warm, sexy as hell, witty and a pleasure to be with.

Our meet - We started with a chat on the sofa - what we both like and dislike, what we want and don't want, what we expect and where we're gonna go with this. I liked this as a start - not regimented as it may sound, but great for setting out a stall. We decided on a firm massage with HE - the rest we decided would be as it goes, with both of us being happy to go with the flow.

My ear to ear grin began within about the first three minutes - Lola's touch is amazing. She knows where to feel, stroke, knead and grab at exactly the right moment.

During our one hour meet, I was arse slapped and told to turn over after about half an hour of awesome massage, the following half hour's attention to mini nirvanian and his surrounding area was amazing.

Morale of the story - book two hours next time :yahoo:

Offline Nirvanian

I was hoping for a slightly better response to my first review to be honest m'lud  :drinks:

Offline Littlefoot

I was hoping for a slightly better response to my first review to be honest m'lud  :drinks:

What do you want a medal.  :unknown:

Offline Nirvanian

Fair comment, well made, lol

Offline fredhiggins

Offline fredhiggins

Sandman2017

I visited Lola a while back , she's very friendly il give her that and she does a good body to body massage , but talks to much , silly talk , happy ending was good tho , but I wouldn't visit again

Offline wannabe

I've seen her twice and agree with the OP's review. If you want a massage which is sensual throughout (rather than a long massage with 5 mins tug at the end) then I haven't had better than Lola.

I didn't find she talked too much, and was surprised by that comment. Her command of Engish is good, but not always perfect, so I think maybe "silly" chat is because of that.

I'll see her again when in the area.

Offline Littlefoot

I've seen her twice and agree with the OP's review. If you want a massage which is sensual throughout (rather than a long massage with 5 mins tug at the end) then I haven't had better than Lola.

I didn't find she talked too much, and was surprised by that comment. Her command of Engish is good, but not always perfect, so I think maybe "silly" chat is because of that.

I'll see her again when in the area.

I've recently reviewed her.... Best cock handler in Brum IMO! She has that rare talent of wanking the cock, whilst staring you in the eye! She has no need to watch what she's doing, she's a natural cock handler!

Offline joe diddley

I visited Lola a while back , she's very friendly il give her that and she does a good body to body massage , but talks to much , silly talk , happy ending was good tho , but I wouldn't visit again

More or less my experience too. Would have still given her a positive.