Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelina Petitexxx - Brighton  (Read 951 times)

3 review(s) for Angelina Naughty XXX (1 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline chris44

External Link/Members Only

Only my 2nd Punt in England this year. Saw this girl was in Brighton, so texted for an appointment. Went along, she's very petite, but as another reviewer has put is probably 10 years older than her profile states. Longest nipples i think i've ever seen, big plastic tits and a tiny waist. It was ok, she gave OWO, not for that long and i think she expected me to cum pretty quick. I paid £60 for 30 mins, and banged away for about 15! Different postions, her on top, missionary, doggy, reverse cowgirl and flat doggy style to finish. None of it was done with any passion. Brief kissing. Wouldn't see again, but it was ok for what it was.

Offline timsussex

She is part of a group and has been in UK for at least 5 years, originally claimed to be Spanish but later admitted to being Romanian. They travel around by train

I've seen her twice and got an OK service both times,  better than neutral but maybe not quite a positive if I'm picky

Wouldn't bother with an hour and if you book a half hour you'll probably be out the door in 25 mins but she does give a decent service - professional rather than passionate

Offline MrMatrix

She is part of a group and has been in UK for at least 5 years, originally claimed to be Spanish but later admitted to being Romanian. They travel around by train

I've seen her twice and got an OK service both times,  better than neutral but maybe not quite a positive if I'm picky

Wouldn't bother with an hour and if you book a half hour you'll probably be out the door in 25 mins but she does give a decent service - professional rather than passionate
Any chance of a review on Angelina then, Wouldbe useful please. :hi:

Offline timsussex

Its been a  few years since ive seen her and I'm not sure there's much I can add to the original report other to provide some corroboration

It was business like but she delivered wasn't unpleasant in any way I'd put her at around 30 now, decent value and better than neutral. Good body and tiny

If she appears on my doorstep again I'd certainly book another half hour and promise a report

Offline MrMatrix

Its been a  few years since ive seen her and I'm not sure there's much I can add to the original report other to provide some corroboration

It was business like but she delivered wasn't unpleasant in any way I'd put her at around 30 now, decent value and better than neutral. Good body and tiny

If she appears on my doorstep again I'd certainly book another half hour and promise a report
Body does look good. I'd give her a go on your comment. :hi: