Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dun Thai Massage - Cardiff  (Read 3022 times)

Offline ValleyMan73

Dun is a well known Thai masseuse who advertises on Gumtree.

I was in Cardiff working and fancied a bit of me time. Having read positive reviews on Dun I thought I'd book her.

Comms - Good, one phone call and she text me the address.

Place - Side street not far from Cardiff City Stadium. Mattress on floor in upstairs bedroom. Adequate enough I suppose.

First visit to Dun, shortish Thai lady, great rack on her and ok looking.

Massage was good, I asked for soft as these Thai girls can be brutal when they get going. I asked for topless HR but was told to wait. The massage reached the flip point and I was asked what I wanted.

I requeststed topless HR but was told no topless. Massage continued, excellent HR and I was cleaned up.

Disappoints with lack of sensual touches during first part of massage and that she wouldn't go topless, still GVFM at £30 + £20 for HR.

Dun seemed to have a cold and was sneezing, I guess she wasn't feeling that great, hence no topless and the massage only lasted 45 mins.

Will I return? Yes, I believe that tings could get a lot better the more she knows you.

Offline Cardiffguy

Dun is a well known Thai masseuse who advertises on Gumtree.

I was in Cardiff working and fancied a bit of me time. Having read positive reviews on Dun I thought I'd book her.

Comms - Good, one phone call and she text me the address.

Place - Side street not far from Cardiff City Stadium. Mattress on floor in upstairs bedroom. Adequate enough I suppose.

First visit to Dun, shortish Thai lady, great rack on her and ok looking.

Massage was good, I asked for soft as these Thai girls can be brutal when they get going. I asked for topless HR but was told to wait. The massage reached the flip point and I was asked what I wanted.

I requeststed topless HR but was told no topless. Massage continued, excellent HR and I was cleaned up.

Disappoints with lack of sensual touches during first part of massage and that she wouldn't go topless, still GVFM at £30 + £20 for HR.

Dun seemed to have a cold and was sneezing, I guess she wasn't feeling that great, hence no topless and the massage only lasted 45 mins.

Will I return? Yes, I believe that tings could get a lot better the more she knows you.

Dun is cracking value and she does warm up to you if you respectful, clean and tidy and she love's a good aftershave. Thai gurls you have to gain their respect and trust first.. after which  :dancegirl:

cardiff1