Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kuching, Sarawak  (Read 767 times)

Offline Goodfellas000

Hi guys - First time posting on here, but been an avid reader and follower of all your posts.

I'm a regular traveller to Asia and have frequented the usual tourist hotspots/traps over the years, but what has just happened tonight I think needs documenting.

I'm currently in Kuching which for those of you that don't know is the Bornean side of Malaysia and as far as I was concerned up until tonight was not a place to 'pick up'.

After a wonderful evening meal I entered the large lobby area of my hotel and was given a 'knowing nod' by one of three very pretty local girls. Taken aback as initially I wasn't sure they were acknowledging me I politely nodded back and received a more usual girly giggles etc.

So over I went and they really were cuteys all three, however one in particular was extremely attractive and as I found out aged 22.

As I didn't want to draw to much attention the conversation was brief and my soon to be intentions were clear, so without further hesitance I jokely invited the cutest girl up to my room and she agreed!

Now, in the elevator I'm thinking this is too good to be true and they've never mentioned money etc. So along with it I went.

Into my room we went and some small talk ensued followed by some rather nervous kissing on 'Ava's' part, but as she loosened up we did what I guess was on both our minds as we went up the elevator.

The sex was 'real' and very much like having sex with a younger girl back in the day (I'm mid-thirties)

Then as we finished, I broached the subject of money and the fact it had never been discussed.

Her answer was, '"maybe a tip, to get a coffee with".

Those were her words!!! All I had on me was a measly 25 Malaysian Ringgitt (£5!!!) So I gave her that and off she went to find her two friends.

My reason for my first post was because apparently this is quite common around the bars and hotels in Kuching, something I never even thought about when I arrived a few days ago and even now actually can't believe I've literally just had a 22 year old exceptionally cute girl in my room for the equivalent of a fiver!

Maybe some of you may like to try Kuching as a new place to play.

Offline Cygnus

Sounds a good time for a good price, did it only happen the once ?

Offline bbj1980

Awesome. I paid about the same for a massage and HR in KL a few years ago.

Offline Jerboa

Wow the OP must be a very handsome man, only paid RM25!  :P