Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sara Sweet & Wet  (Read 1447 times)

18 review(s) for SARA_Sweet&Wet_ (14 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline iverthickone

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Really a shame to give this review, as given the other reviews I was really looking forward to this, and had the horn.

I was going to see Amy last night, but she text in the morning to say she was unwell.  So I text Sara, and a couple of hours later had a yes reply.

Made arrangements for 5.30-6pm for an hour, and told her I would text her 10 mins ahead so she had a proper time. All agreed and postcode given.

I was hoping to get there as early as poss, as I had to be elsewhere later that evening.  Sadly I didn't get out early, so as agreed at 5.48 I text to say 10 mins away.

I get a text back to say "Can't do it, I'm 30 mins away" then after "Traffic babe"

Given I was hoping to get there earlier than I did, and the A470 was the lightest I have ever seen on a Friday...unimpressed!  :manhater:

Hope all not lost I thought.  So I text back, "what about just 30 mins for £60 then?" Which given the circumstances and the 40 mile round trip I was doing, I thought was generous?

No reply, nothing.

Totally wasted, and left me angry and frustrated; hadn't even had a Tommy that day, as I was saving it up!  :angry:

Think that is a really poor show, especially as the word "sorry" wasn't even used.

Offline mrdiamond77

Rare to see a negative review for a Polish girl.  Sorry to hear you had a bad one Iver but thanks for posting a review, she would probably have been someone I would have thought about seeing.

Offline iverthickone

Yes. Gutted tbh, as comms were good, and I was thinking she could become my regular if all went well. Was genuinely really disappointed.