Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissWelshKandice and Mollie Matthews - Cardiff  (Read 2302 times)

27 review(s) for Mollie Matthews (22 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
58 review(s) for MissWelshKandice (53 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Gatchaman

As some of my fellow Welsh punters will know, I've been trying to see Kandice and Mollie as a duo for a while now.  I've seen them both individually (Kandice a few times, Mollie just the once) but never managed to get them both together.  Well, the stars aligned and it finally happened  :dance:

Links
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Duration / Cost
1 hour / £300

Comms
Fine.  I arranged with each girl individually by text/AW message, confirmed with AW booking request.  On a previous attempt, Kandice organised Mollie so that's probably an option too.

Incall at Kandice's place in a modern gated apartment complex in Cardiff Bay (close to Cardiff Bay station).  I've been before so know the entry process.  Kandice provides apartment details when you arrive nearby and a couple of intercom calls to get into the complex and the building are required.

Nice modern flat, comfortable bedroom, and clean well stocked bathroom with a decent shower and a fresh towel left out for my use.  Wall mounted TV in the bedroom playing an inoffensive commercial pop music radio station (It just occurs to me that this may be one of the reasons that Red likes it here - no rap music!).  Wall clock in the bedroom (which I find helpful) but it's stopped on 15:45 (which is less helpful!).  I noticed the clock was stopped on my last visit and I meant to take a battery with me this time but forgot.

Girls
I described Mollie in my earlier review of her so I won't repeat myself here.

Kandice needs little introduction around these parts.  Suffice it to say she is facially very attractive and her gallery pics are representative of her body.  Lovely enhanced tits (not as big as Mollie's) with nice responsive nipples.  Shaved pussy and a few tattoos.  Oh, and red hair.  I don't mean ginger, I mean red

Both girls have lovely personalities and are easy to get along with.  They both told me individually before this meet that they are friends as well as duo partners and that was clear while we were chatting.

Service
I'm not going to try for a narrative here, because it was all a bit of a blur of activity.  Perhaps the most important question in a duo like this is the one posed by mrdiamond77 in a previous discussion: "Do they go fully bisexual".  I'm pleased to confirm that yes they do.

So, in no particular order we had:  DFK (individually, FF and 3 way); RO on both; OWO from both (individually and together); Mollie sitting on my face while Kandice gave me  OWO; Kandice riding me cowgirl while I was DFKing Molle and sucking any nipples that came within reach; fucking Kandice in doggie while she licked Mollie's pussy; fucking Mollie in doggie while she licked and DFK'd Kandice.  And loads more combinations.

I didn't quite last the hour unfortunately, and knew I wouldn't manage a second round in the short time left so the girls gave me a 4 handed massage.  Not spa quality obviously, but decent enough, and who doesn't like being stroked and tickled by two gorgeous young women :)

Value / Will I return?
Given that Mollie's hourly rate is normally £200, this could be considered a bargain, but it's still £300 which is about as much as I'd stretch to for an hour's duo, and I couldn't do that all the time.

So I thoroughly enjoyed it, I'll definitely see Kandice again, probably see Mollie again, and would love to see them both together.

Offline Sticky2336

Someone's had a great time, think these two are going to be my next duo, good review with two quality ladies.

np500

Well done G, great read, you deserve that for all the effort you put in, chuffed it payed off for you, the plan is this is my next duo, don't know when, but can't wait , I can smell it already .

Offline Mil 34

Having seen both these girls individually  I can only dream how good it would be to see them together.
I bet your feeling on top of the world mate.  :yahoo:

Offline wonky

:drinks: :hi:

fantastic.. glad they go full bi :) do you think you'll ever top this punt??? sounds like the creme de la creme.

I was there last week and was happily enjoying Kandice gobbling on my knob thinking i've got loads of time left and being in heaven only to realise the hours were wrong and the clock stopped!!  :wacko:

np500

I've told her about the clock and also meant to take battery's last time but forgot, well I did take a few bulbs along a couple of visits ago ! Well if the clock was right, I couldn't see it anyway !

Offline mrdiamond77

Great review Gatcha.  You have beaten me to it.  Glad to hear also that they go fully bi. Something to look forward to.  :yahoo:

np500

It's the bi way or the hi way, sorry , coat applied !

Gatchaman

fantastic.. glad they go full bi :) do you think you'll ever top this punt??? sounds like the creme de la creme.

Shit, I hadn't thought of that.  I hope I'm not disappointed by every future punt :rolleyes:

Seriously though, that's the great thing about this hobby - every punt is different.  This one was great, but was completely different than the recent punts I've had with Welsh Barbie and Rachel Superstar which were both also great, but in different ways.  I wouldn't like to rate any of those as better than the others.

Sounds like Kandice and Mollie might have a bit of a queue forming :)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 09:07:59 pm by Gatchaman »

thatguy

£300!

Good Deal!!

Sounds like you had some rotten fun there

Belisknor

Nice one mate !!! £300 that is a very good deal !! would of thought it would be much more wish I'd of asked Mollie when she mentioned Kandice to me earlier as while I prefer one on one I would of stretched to a extra £100 for the two of them, though as my report says I did have a bloody good time with Mollie.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Flippin 'eck Gatcha. What a dream ticket. I'm green with envy.  :P

Chuffed (but not at all surprised) to hear you had such a good time

Online webpunter

Impressive especially getting the pair of em for 300 instead of 350.  Definitely a booking to go in tooled-up.  I mean with a blue tablet ..

Jester269269

Nice Gman  :thumbsup:
Sounds like great duo, lol you guys up there are spoilt  :drinks:

np500

Hopefully in there soon , so many choices now !