Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: british gemma (British_Babe_Nicole) - Cardiff tour  (Read 1593 times)

1 review(s) for BRITISH_BABE_NICOLE (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

alphabetspagetti

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Met Gemma whilst she was touring Cardiff for a short spell. She was at one of the more upscale Cardiff hotels.
Was I a lucky boy.
I dont think she is the girl in the photos though they are a very fair representation indeed. Gorgeous long legs, very pretty face and flowing brunette hair. Trim figure with good breasts.
Excellent communication. On arrival she had forgotten to wear the stockings requested but was full of apology and rectified in minutes with a lovely pair of new sheer seemed stockings.
She started with deep throat oral which was excellent. A bout of oral on her had her cumming and then sex in numerous positions followed with French kissing throughout.
She doesn't engage in cim which was a shame but made clear. Her oral technique would have meant a cim finish would have been great but she facilitated a very heavy duty facial instead.
She said she had a friend also working in a room in the hotel who visits Cardiff regularly.this was Gemmas first visit though I hope she returns as i would be in there for a mmff booking with her and her friend in the blink of an eye.

HitnMiss

Glad you had a good time with this girl as ThatGuy has slated her on the  discussion page, maybe I will join you in a foursome with them when they are down.

I sometimes wonder if thatguy actually works/runs one of the agencies

Offline mr big

glad u had a good un I e mailed her but with no response she obviously weren't here for long that guy did slate her and why not that was his experience and I would go on that considering he got 50 plus reviews anyway glad u had a good un

np500

Review says first visit to Cardiff, must be a different girl as thayguy ( idnoring the side issue ) saw her  ( Gemma ) some time ago, presume that was in Cardiff ?

alphabetspagetti

She told me it was her first visit to Cardiff. She had only seen the inside of the hotel when we meet and didn't even know where the Bay was. Also sought basic info on where to go for food. Yes, it was her first visit. We should hope its not her last. Great facial!

Offline charlie-mott

Sometimes they share profiles. I think thatguy is legit - nothing wrong with sticking to agencies if you prefer that setup. Pretty sure he shared a hotel with you once red?

But hitnmiss banning seems a bit harsh. Picking up on fake reviews helps to keep the pimps and touts off the board.

np500

I have no doubt thatguy is genuine, just don't think the girl is the girl thatguy saw, as you say different girls sharing a profile , not shared a room with thatguy yet, but the now banned jtfm lent me his hotel room to enjoy littlefairy back around April ish time .

Offline foreverhung

No girl is the same after TG has been there Red, he splits them in two with that 10 inch can of hairspray between his legs  :drinks:
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac