Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: fiona.swartz.35 - Newport -- Avoid  (Read 838 times)

1 review(s) for fiona.swartz.35 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline cakerusk

External Link/Members Only

Saw this girl yesterday night at Newport,incall in a Hotel.

Texted initially and got a prompt response. Called and then had a chat for the services required and had a really conversation in good english.
Drove to the given address and rang again. Good response with clear instruction to where to go and room number.

Once inside, not the girl in the picture. Standing infront of me was a huge but curvy lady. Body 7/10, face 2/10. I was so tempted go walk back but the fact she agreed for OWO, CIM and the thought of that made me stay. But i reduced my stay for only 15mins and wanted a blowjob OWO and CIM which she agreed.

Done with the cash and off goes my pants. She starts stroking my cock with her hands and then once its awake, on goes the CONDOM!!!! I was like...what are you doing? And she goes well i have got infection in my teeth, so cant do OWO.... WHAT!!! :dash:

I just asked for a wank and i was out in 5 mins.

Verdict : Negative. STAY AWAY!!!!!

Offline foreverhung

Reverse Google Image search shows pictures are stolen  :( :( :( :(

Here:
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline foreverhung

and the other image from here

By Jesus the one from behind I pray to God she comes to Cardiff, LOOK AT HER FROM THE BACK!!! AAAGAGGAGAgGAGGAGGAAhH!! I'm dead, I'm not gonna survive this one guys!!
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac