Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anybody punted Gateshead sexdolls  (Read 1676 times)

Offline Highlander

Lolz. So apparently until recently you could punt a sex doll in Felling at a "sex doll brothel". As reviews go, the Chronicle have done poorly. No prices, venue details sketchy, think it's one of those "what went on  between me and her" types that wrote it. Anyway if they get licensed treat her with respect and spare a thought for the poor sod on cleanup duty :sarcastic:

External Link/Members Only

Offline waynekerr600

Tried them but their prices were highly inflated.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline waynekerr600

They also did Islamic love dolls. They are the ones that blow themselves up.

Offline Sar-Major

Next "Giro Day" young wayneker, invest in a "Fekin New Script Writer" as that ones as old as the "Magic Lamp" in Aladin.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Fragilehand

Iv never heard it befor ... I don't get out much. :)

Offline Tiger63

Even if you had would you come on here and admit it?

Offline Fragilehand

Offline catweazle

Might as well throw in my contribution...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Or......

On trying on a new burkha "Does my bomb look big in this?"

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator

Seems you're a racist now Mr Kerr, well the bloke who thinks the masseuses have 'long tiring days' and 'work quite hard' says so anyway.   :wacko:

Another numpty who hasn't bothered to read the rules.    :dash:

Offline Kev3773

Seems you're a racist now Mr Kerr, well the bloke who thinks the masseuses have 'long tiring days' and 'work quite hard' says so anyway.   :wacko:

Another numpty who hasn't bothered to read the rules.    :dash:

His only post to date stating he was going to start reviewing was 5 months ago. Then reporting this. Prick  :dash:
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 02:41:18 pm by alfie2013 »

Offline catweazle

His only post to date stating he was going to start reviewing was 5 months ago. Then reporting this. Prick  :dash:

My word but aren't some people precious? Reporting the (quite old but still amusing ) joke as racist...........l hear a clock ticking.......

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
My word but aren't some people precious? Reporting the (quite old but still amusing ) joke as racist...........l hear a clock ticking.......

What where not near me I hope.   :scare: :scare:

Offline Fragilehand

What where not near me I hope.   :scare: :scare:
no mate its in that ruck sack in the corner...

Offline waynekerr600

Hope it's not my clock.

I do hope this place stays where people can have a little bit of banter.

If someone has reported me my message to that person is a believe in a meritocracy and haven't got a racist bone in my body.

Offline catweazle

Nah mates, "passionmm" who cant see a joke.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Hope it's not my clock.

I do hope this place stays where people can have a little bit of banter.

If someone has reported me my message to that person is a believe in a meritocracy and haven't got a racist bone in my body.

This will always be a place where we can have a bit of banter. Just ignore the one post wonder whose idea of contributing reviews is to waste Admin's time with trivial reporting.

Hi All,

I've been puntin for a while and visited maybe 8-10 massage places in the area, i'll start posting reviews etc soon.

Not sure if the right group but wanted to ask - in your opinion does the time of the day effect the quality of service you get? For example will you get just much as quality and attention to detail at 7pm in the evening as opposed to say 10am in the morning?

Its a bloody long tiring day and some of these girls work quite hard!

His one post, from 6 months ago, says an awful lot about him.    :thumbsdown:

Offline waynekerr600

Cheers guys.

Can't believe he's been registered a year made one post and one report.

The lazy fucker can't even be arsed to be a leech.

Offline waynekerr600

As a follow up I did buy one of those dolls for £100 but took it back I told the shop owner I paid £100 and the first time I tried to use it it went down on me. He replied 'if I'd known that I'd have charged you £200'

Note to passionmm - that was a joke and in no way was shopkeeperist.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 05:37:57 pm by waynekerr600 »

Offline pauls3332

Took mine back when her nose started to run. Owner said Didn't you know you had to empty them when they were full.

Offline Sar-Major

Took mine back when her nose started to run. Owner said Didn't you know you had to empty them when they were full.

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:......................  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Barry Shipton

Sorry to burst your bubble lads but I think the sex doll brothel market is a bit deflated at the moment as the owner got a £10,000 fine after Gateshead Council took him to court for not having a sex shop licence.

Says the lucky guy from the Council went along and asked to sample his ‘try before you buy’ service at £50 a pop. Not sure if you could ask him to put up a review - or if in the best traditions he ‘made his excuses and left’.  :D

It even made it into The Sun

Offline waynekerr600

Apparently the sex dolls were more enthusiastic and engaging than 99 per cent of roms and had better communication skills.

£50 a pop with a doll? Am I missing something?

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Apparently the sex dolls were more enthusiastic and engaging than 99 per cent of roms and had better communication skills.

£50 a pop with a doll? Am I missing something?

:lol:

It was £100 a pop when I first read about it a few months ago:

I guess they mustn't have had many takers so dropped their prices.

Offline Sar-Major

:lol:

It was £100 a pop when I first read about it a few months ago:

I guess they mustn't have had many takers so dropped their prices.

Shame some WG's couldn't take a leaf out of their book.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: