Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scottish_Teen touring Bristol  (Read 1469 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Now this one looks pretty fucking fit.   :lol: :rose: :lol:

High end price but she seems to offer OWO, CIM and anal for that. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  :D

She's been around for a year and has a fair number of AW feedbacks but no UKP reviews? :unknown:

Seems also she prefers email contact first sadly which is limiting.  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:  Daft not to just put a number up.  :unknown: Prossie logic again!  :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 08:06:01 am by Roth »

vw

She has a cool name to Skylar that was Hill Huntings GF in GWH.

Looks good but booked my budget already this week. 

Shaketherooom

She looks very hot, almost too much so, ive got my own suspicions it may be BS. But, if anyone does dive in and get a good experiance let us all know,still hoping she turns out to be genuine.

Offline Roth

She looks very hot, almost too much so, ive got my own suspicions it may be BS. But, if anyone does dive in and get a good experiance let us all know,still hoping she turns out to be genuine.

You could be right.   :unknown: :scare:

theGOAT

I emailed her 2 days ago as she was showing as "available" in Bristol and looked hot.  No reply yet, and she is now showing as being available in Cardiff. She had a recent feedback on 19/08 so probably genuine.

Cheers!  :drinks:

Offline Roth

I emailed her 2 days ago as she was showing as "available" in Bristol and looked hot.  No reply yet, and she is now showing as being available in Cardiff. She had a recent feedback on 19/08 so probably genuine.

:drinks: :drinks:

Offline JimmySW

Manchester and Canary Wharf now! She gets around a bit!

theGOAT

Manchester and Canary Wharf now! She gets around a bit!
In that case sounds like she isn't currently available - just changing her location every day to get money for her PG.

Offline Roth

In that case sounds like she isn't currently available - just changing her location every day to get money for her PG.

Yep PG scamming.  :dash: :dash:

spkmstr48

Ooh, yes please. Now just need a phone number and genuine location. Maybe cross reference her reviewers?

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

spkmstr48

Ooh, yes please. Now just need a phone number and genuine location. Maybe cross reference her reviewers?

Suspect she's Edinburgh based but does tour, e.g. Manchester