Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloe xx smith  (Read 3253 times)

fatmonkey85

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She looks hot, but it says in her profile always has a male companion (pimp?) with her,so not for me.

Anyone met her before?

KenniLingus

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She looks hot, but it says in her profile always has a male companion (pimp?) with her,so not for me.

Anyone met her before?

The male companion could be bullshit.  Either he has to book another hotel room which will cost or he's sitting in reception all day which would look suspicious to the management.  :dash:

fatmonkey85

I like the look of her, very tempting

fatmonkey85

back up now, sent her an email

fatmonkey85

Booked for Saturday, sounds like she is a cockney I will keep my wits about me and report back!   

Offline TerryTibbs

HI

I got a reply too.

Looks good, but is she halfcast ?  (if that is the correct expression these days?)

Cheers

Terry  :timeout:

fatmonkey85

No mixed race would be the correct wording, having spent quite some time in London I am a little cautious of cockneys. Hopefully she will be great, I will report back ASAP but have a heavy weekend ahead so it may be Tuesday/Wednesday depending on how much beer I drink!

Offline Roth

No mixed race would be the correct wording, having spent quite some time in London I am a little cautious of cockneys. Hopefully she will be great, I will report back ASAP but have a heavy weekend ahead so it may be Tuesday/Wednesday depending on how much beer I drink!

Have a great punt!  :drinks:

fatmonkey85

Had to bail, may try and catch her when she is back in town

SirFrank

Booked for Saturday, sounds like she is a cockney I will keep my wits about me and report back!

GottttaaA picka pocket of twoooooooo

BiggishSi

Gonna TOFTT...seeing her shortly. will report back!

BiggishSi

....and it was good news Gents! review to follow when I get a chance!!!! :yahoo:

BiggishSi

So...i was just about to post a review...i go to link her profile...and it's gone!!! :dash:

Strange and leaving a profile for someone with a dead link just seems wrong!?!

Offline Roth

So...i was just about to post a review...i go to link her profile...and it's gone!!! :dash:

Strange and leaving a profile for someone with a dead link just seems wrong!?!

Maybe switched to Seeking Services if she's on holiday?  :unknown:  Still worth doing a review.   :thumbsup: You can copy the link from this thread.  :thumbsup:

fatmonkey85

she doesnt liive here so only has the profile up when she is working

Offline UltrasForLife

Not a good start, cancelled on me 30 min before arranged time. Will likely try again tomorrow but if it doesn't work out again I might give up.  :unknown:

Offline Roth

Not a good start, cancelled on me 30 min before arranged time. Will likely try again tomorrow but if it doesn't work out again I might give up.  :unknown:

Not good.  :thumbsdown:

Offline UltrasForLife

No, not cool. Probably got someone that wanted her for all night or something. Shit happens. Unfortunately was in the mood for wanking yesterday so not seeing her today either. May go Monday or Tuesday as I got her mobile even if her profile is not up.

Offline UltrasForLife

Wouldn't recommend guys, not gonna go into details but I'd save the money for someone better if I were you.  :timeout:

BiggishSi

What happened mate? I feel bad now having given a glowing review!!! :(

Offline UltrasForLife

What happened mate? I feel bad now having given a glowing review!!! :(

The question is what did not happen - hygiene didn't seem to happen  :unknown:

BiggishSi

Can you be more specific? I'm planning to see her again tomorrow but now I'm concerned...!!!

Offline UltrasForLife

Can you be more specific? I'm planning to see her again tomorrow but now I'm concerned...!!!

If I wanted to be specific I would have written a review. Feel free to visit her if you enjoyed visiting her before. But comparing her to my other 40 or so other punts, I would not think for a second about coming back. Anyone can make their mind up - especially people that have seen her.

And no -not referring to STDs, don't worry.

Offline Roth

If I wanted to be specific I would have written a review. Feel free to visit her if you enjoyed visiting her before. But comparing her to my other 40 or so other punts, I would not think for a second about coming back. Anyone can make their mind up - especially people that have seen her.

And no -not referring to STDs, don't worry.

Why no review if she's that bad?  :unknown: Surely that's what UKP is about?  :unknown:  People who have seen her know.  People who are thinking about seeing her don't.  Why the big mystery?  :unknown:
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 10:16:41 pm by Roth »

Offline UltrasForLife

There are certain punts I prefer to not go into detail about for my own reasons. I've said enough on this one, you can make your own mind up. Better than no report at all right  :hi:

Offline vsgp3

I met with this lady yesterday and I have to say I had a great time.

Chloe (in my opinion) is a lovely, extremely sexy gorgeous charming lady.

Great comms, she is an extremely attractive mixed race lady (from Kent) based in the St George area just off Air Balloon Road.  She was dressed sexily, her place was basic but clean, it's a flat she works out of whilst in the area.  She does have a chap who is there for her safety but I neither heard or saw him and at no time did I feel awkward, To all intents and purposes, had I have not asked (based on what she has written on her adultwork profile) I wouldn't have known he was there.

Chloe was very clean, smelt lovely, enthusiastic and wanted to make sure I had a good time.....I did...!  She loved being in the 69 position (in between taking me in her mouth she kept telling me what a 'naughty boy I was' as silly as it sounds, the way she said it was extremely naughty and added to our fun) and it took all I had to contain myself in order to make it to the next round!!

She has a very fit body, firm boobs and I certainly intend to go back for more...

I'm not quite sure what the right terminology is, but she switches her adultwork profile off when she's not working, hence it disappearing. 

We all have different expectations and experiences, and what one may enjoy may not be to other peoples tastes but Chloe is a true gem and well worth a visit....in my opinion.