Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hanna-Lacy - Bristol - WOULD YOU SAY THIS IS ROMANIAN?  (Read 836 times)

Offline Sa69

New profile in Bristol:

External Link/Members Only

She looks good but not verified and something about the language on the profile says she's a Romany which I don't get involved in. Do others agree?

Offline anon1989

yes. They always seem to have that same price range. Similar types of profile seem to pop up all the time and are always fake

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Id say yes

most £100 ph girls are roms

anyone with those stupid $$$$ are europeans.

Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

I would say yes!

I always look at how they ('they' being Romanian' s pretending not to be) and how the profiles are written.

They tend to be written using inappropriate words such as 'charisma', 'charm etc. Clearly these are two of the first words most punters search for within a profile. No? Must be just me then. They tend to miss out words as Eastern Europeans do when they speak English. For example "I am beautiful curvy girl. I have charisma you look for no rush darling. I make dream come true baby. You not regret me". (If you're a Rom WG and you need your profile written for you PM me. €€€ :D)

They tend to try to write their profile in a romanticized style of English as if they are writing a Romanian version of a Jane Austen novel.

No, I'm not an English teacher.  :D
Banned reason: Threats of violence, unfounded accusations.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

Id say yes

most £100 ph girls are roms

anyone with those stupid $$$$ are europeans.

Oooh you cynic!: :D

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Sa69

Yes the wierd 'sexy drawings made of symbols' is a common thing. They must teach it in school in Romania

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

Yes the wierd 'sexy drawings made of symbols' is a common thing. They must teach it in school in Romania

Along with 'how to pickpocket on the Tube.  :D

Online scutty brown

I don't believe the girl in the photos is Romanian, none of the usual gypsy look though I guess she could have other ancestry. Based on looks more likely to be Polish or Czech. But my guess is they're stolen photos - though I don't know where from, image search doesn't find them.
No specified nationality means no need to verify, so possibly dodgy

Online Waterhouse

No DFK listed... it's a yes from me.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Fuzzyduck

No DFK listed... it's a yes from me.  :thumbsdown:

DFK isn't an option on the service list is it? She's got FK down.

As others have said, it's got EE written all over it with a stereotype Rom vibe so the guidance has to be: proceed with caution, expect a B&S and/or the cold shoulder treatment, watch out for extras, be prepared to walk and, if you don't, remember to slap your forehead 3 times if it all goes south. Then come back here so we can all say "I told you so"

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

Or, the really simple option OP is to call the number on her profile and speak with her.

Remember to listen for the following phrase or similar "I am beautiful curvy girl. I have charisma you look for no rush darling. I make dream come true baby. You not regret me" and report back with your findings  :D

Offline Hardpunt2

As stated above the profile looks Romanian but the pictures don't. Those look semi professionally done, Roms normally have crappy pictures taken against the white wall or bed in the dump they have turned into a makeshift brothel.

Offline Colston36

As stated above the profile looks Romanian but the pictures don't. Those look semi professionally done, Roms normally have crappy pictures taken against the white wall or bed in the dump they have turned into a makeshift brothel.

Generalisations are stupid.

The only two Romanians I have seen here were in one case beautiful, quiet, funny and sexy, and in the other extremely enthusiastic and very good company. On the other hand one of the few occasions I have been ripped off in business was when I went to Bucharest.

Offline B4bcock

The only two Romanians I have seen here were in one case beautiful, quiet, funny and sexy, and in the other extremely enthusiastic and very good company. On the other hand one of the few occasions I have been ripped off in business was when I went to Bucharest.

True.

I agree you have to be cautious with Roms, but some are very good - anyone remember Petite Sophie in Bristol?

Offline pddy

True.

I agree you have to be cautious with Roms, but some are very good - anyone remember Petite Sophie in Bristol?

She was my all time favourite and the only reason I don't have a blanket policy when it comes to nationality. 

Offline Redlipstick

I would agree with the general census that the Romanian girls on AW in the Bristol area that have zero or very little feedback use fake photos and are probably bait and switch girls, personally I would not entertain visiting one of these even though their rates are normally £100-£120 / hour

Helen. Digby is available today with explicit photos and says she is from the UK but I recon she is Eastern European so would not take the chance

It is however unfair to judge all Romanians as the same, in the past I have visited     Annastasya 001sophie she was fantastic, a bit pricey at £200 /hr, but you get what you pay for. She use to work in London & occasionally visit Bristol however for the last few months she is working in the the City of Dublin in Ireland

Also Ellysaa is based in Bristol

Again she offers exceptional service at £130 / hr and has over 200 feedbacks inducing ones from regular punters who look like they know the ropes

So in conclusion and in my opinion is you want satisfaction guaranteed see girls who have good feedbacks - don't go cheap unless you want to take a chance

To quote a WG comment - "  A cheap girl isn't good and a good girl isn't cheap "

Offline LondonPete

Yet still you use one? 

Some generalisations may be stupid, but some are quite useful.

Online scutty brown

............. Annastasya 001sophie she was fantastic, a bit pricey at £200 /hr, but you get what you pay for. .............
Do you hell...........are you some kind of pimp trying to force up prices/

Again she offers exceptional service at £130 / hr and has over 200 feedbacks inducing ones from regular punters who look like they know the ropes

So in conclusion and in my opinion is you want satisfaction guaranteed see girls who have good feedbacks - don't go cheap unless you want to take a chance
bollocks...........£130 for a romanian is at the upper end of whats fair

To quote a WG comment - "  A cheap girl isn't good and a good girl isn't cheap "
Thats white knighting fluffy shite trying to justify OTT pricing, you should be posting on "pimps r'us", not here

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

Do you hell...........are you some kind of pimp trying to force up prices/
bollocks...........£130 for a romanian is at the upper end of whats fair
Thats white knighting fluffy shite trying to justify OTT pricing, you should be posting on "pimps r'us", not here

I agree with all you've said entirely.

As far as the following quote of "a cheap girl isn't good and a good girl isn't cheap" it's clearly rubbish. The obvious example would be English Rebecca. Consistently well reviewed on here and only £130 PH. Kind of blows that theory out of the water.

Redlipstick is entitled to his opinion but it's a pity he doesn't choose to contribute sharing his experiences in terms of reviews despite being a member for approx 20 months. After all he's allegedly at least seen Goddess Karolina. It's a pity when members choose not to help other members.