Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: what would you do?  (Read 1441 times)

dowager

Ok before I start I'm going to make it clear I'm not fluffy or any of that stuff however I do care if someone is suffering.

Ok basically I want advice on what you would do if you believed a wg was being forced and potentially had violence used against her/them.
Long story short I visited a wg beginning of last week and again this week. The first time I was there I had an uneasy feeling there was someone else there in flat,which was confirmed as heard a cough as I left,also the wg was extremely jumpy whenever she was touched even gently. Tbh I didn't think that much at the time that there was possibly something wrong just assumed was nervous around a new client. Went back again this week and when initially called was given a completely different flat number however was called back minutes later to give me address for the flat I visited the week before,thought it was a little odd she couldn't remember her address but chalked it up to just a mistake. Now when I went back the 2nd time I could clearly here shouting from inside as I waited for door,I should have legged it at all this point but had already pressed bell before I heard the shouting,asked if she was ok and said she was fine,onto the bedroom and business when I noticed few bruises on her legs,just thought was from an over excited punter,however it was when we we getting down to it it discovered about a dozen bruises on her back and arms that had be crudely covered with make up,it was at this point I made my excuses and left.
Obviously I'm not going to be returning but just unsure what I should do now? Either I can leave it or report it,tbh I'm leaning towards ignoring for admittedly the selfish reason of protecting myself however my conscience is saying do something ie report it (I'm not going to get involved physically,I can handle myself but f knows how many guys are in there,so considering anonymous call to plod)
Just want to know if anyone had anything similar and what did you do?
Also I've intentionally left out details to protect and also I don't know whose reading and don't want to give them a tip off,if anyone wants details then pm me

Offline Cupid Stuntz

It does sound very suspicious.

Report it to the Plod on 101.

Online anonymouse72

As above. Sounds like she is definitely vulnerable and at risk. Do it from a public pay phone if it makes it easier for you.

Offline houseboot

Nationality?

Was your impression husband/partner or foreign and trafficked?

Offline Happyjose

Call crimestoppers on a burner phone, chuck away sim after making call

That's all you need to do. You've then done your bit

I wouldn't trust plod to protect your ID. They could compel you to provide evidence if it went to court over what is a strict liability offence

Offline MrMatrix

If shes been trafficked I'm sure AW have a report function, this could be a start.
Otherwise you should inform the police and as above use a burner phone.

Offline hottext72

Type it, print it, post it to police.  Without your details  :hi:

Offline Shortandsensible

Yeh I would report it as long as you’re confident the pimp couldn’t find you. E.G: change your number again from the number you used to first contact her, and did you park someone where your car was out of sight? Etc etc

dowager

Hey guys thanks for your replies and forgive me for not answering each individually but I will try and wrap it all up in one. Firstly nationality EE don't know for sure which tbh pretty sure wasn't Romanian as work with lots and know a few basic words,example is like when she went over prices-numbers and said yes/no in her native tongue it wasnt the Romanian I know,I'm just guessing but think either pole or lith based on accent but that's just a guess.
I know I should have done it earlier but making the call this morning,it will be a payphone job to 101/crimestopers. I know I should have just done it straight away I just didn't want to cause agro and like I said I might be wrong it's only based on a hunch  plus and I know it's selfish but I wanted to leave a little time between visit and report in case anyone joins up the dots. Fortunately I use a burner for my activities so will ditch that SIM so no potential comeback.99% certain car wasn't spotted was advised where to park both times however I never ever park where told and always make sure to park a few streets away or park somewhere you can double back to if need be.
As for who was in the building I can't honestly say apart from I heard a male voice when I was outside which I heard for like 2 seconds,I knocked on door about half a second before my brain registered the shouting,you know what it's like you rush to the door to get in asap before your spotted on the street,soon as I knocked it went instantly quite then few secs later the door opened.
Anyways guys thanks for your help,sorry for rambling on but was trying to answer as many questions as can in one,I hope it makes sense and cheers again guy
« Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 02:29:41 am by dowager »

dowager

Done,called plod from payphone about 10 this morning,the hardest part was finding a working phonebox,anyways been reported,not sure if anything will happen but my conscience is clean.
Thank you all again for advice.
Keep safe and happy punting

Offline sigmund

wonder if there is any connection with this thread
External Link/Members Only