Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Sexploress_ - Scam  (Read 1801 times)

Offline rustpoacher

External Link/Members Only

Tried to contact lead by hormones and sexy pics but there is something very amiss here: private or federal; definite scam, 'avoid' giving out personal details or make money transfers
Banned reason: Allegedly posting fake reviews
Banned by:

Offline hamchang

Not sure how you can call this a scam. Any more details? Did she ask for a deposit? Bank details? Or did she simply not reply to you?

Offline Waterhouse

Looks okay to me, nothing to set off alarm bells on the profile and a GRIS check comes back negative.

RP, did you contact her? Can you elaborate?

Offline rustpoacher

wanted all personal details & bank transfer before booking [before] but I've never seen any girl as attractive as that where she's based..
I'm probably paranoid. I guess I am looking for clues before TOFTT. She looks hot for sure.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 11:27:50 am by rustpoacher »
Banned by:

Offline squigmcdig

Don't give money before meet, never give your personal details and she doesn't look all that to me??? Terrible arse and fake tits.

Offline Waterhouse

Don't give money before meet, never give your personal details and she doesn't look all that to me??? Terrible arse and fake tits.
^—————————————THIS————————————^

Agree re. the bolt-ons.  Wouldn't say 'No' though if she wanted to sit on my face  :rolleyes:

£200ph for Cornhole though...? Way over the going rate for that neck of the woods. She would have to be the hottest chick in the West for that sort of dosh.  :unknown:

Offline rustpoacher

^—————————————THIS————————————^

Agree re. the bolt-ons.  Wouldn't say 'No' though if she wanted to sit on my face  :rolleyes:

£200ph for Cornhole though...? Way over the going rate for that neck of the woods. She would have to be the hottest chick in the West for that sort of dosh.  :unknown:

Agreed: too expensive. Big ass but realistic like?? Lovely long legs & a deep throat.
Banned by:

Offline Chris1966

Took the plunge and saw her recently.
Comms were easy but she got in a muddle with time and place so was very late.
But it was worth it !
Tall , slim and pretty with enhanced boobs.
In the room she was enthusiastic and not to be faulted really.
Afterwards she was off and away quickly but had had my time so couldn’t complain.
She is expensive but so little choice and you get what you pay for I guess .

Offline houseboot

Took the plunge and saw her recently.
Comms were easy but she got in a muddle with time and place so was very late.
But it was worth it !
Tall , slim and pretty with enhanced boobs.
In the room she was enthusiastic and not to be faulted really.
Afterwards she was off and away quickly but had had my time so couldn’t complain.
She is expensive but so little choice and you get what you pay for I guess .

It would useful if you posted a proper review.  :hi:

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

I saw her on Fab before she turned 'pro' in the summer.
Great girl with an amazing body. Very intelligent and quirky.
She is also on a well known Fet site which is where I first became aware of her.

I certainly wouldn't say she's worth her pricing but then I'd ask who Is!?
Banned reason: Threats of violence, unfounded accusations.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline farmerboy70

No

She straight time time mind you but not a scam

Offline Curious Newcomer

Two people with no reviews claiming to have seen her...  :unknown:

_sexploress_

Thankfully, the moderators have banned the OP, but I have no idea who he was and his "review" was definitely not genuine. I'd certainly never ask for any such detail and pride myself on providing a secure, discrete, professional service.

@Chris1966 - I can only apologise again for my confusion and lateness on that occasion, but I can assure you this was an exception and not how I normally conduct myself. I always endeavour to be perfectly punctual. Thank you for your other kind words. x

I certainly don't clock-watch. I'm not sure where anyone would get that impression from. 

Have fun, guys!

Sexploress
xx
 :rose:

Offline Priapus4u

Thankfully, the moderators have banned the OP, but I have no idea who he was and his "review" was definitely not genuine. I'd certainly never ask for any such detail and pride myself on providing a secure, discrete, professional service.

@Chris1966 - I can only apologise again for my confusion and lateness on that occasion, but I can assure you this was an exception and not how I normally conduct myself. I always endeavour to be perfectly punctual. Thank you for your other kind words. x

I certainly don't clock-watch. I'm not sure where anyone would get that impression from. 

Have fun, guys!

Sexploress
xx
 :rose:

Guys, Sexploress is no scam whatsoever!!.
I can vouch for Sexploress!!, I had an amazing meet with her last Saturday morning-thank you!!.
As promised I will get round to doing a review by midweek hopefully!!.
Great to see you took my advice & had a look @ UK Punting,  Sexploress.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 06:23:21 pm by Priapus4u »

Offline Priapus4u

I’m afraid to say Sexploress is no longer on AW.
I was looking to re-book so the famine of fuckable women in Cornwall gets even worse!.  :angry: :angry:
« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 10:19:39 pm by Priapus4u »