Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JULIA 4 U - newbies mistake warning  (Read 951 times)

hidden_dragon

Ive just noticed a profile come up and it remided me of a mistake I made few years back when i was a real novice and booked a meet with a real cheap punt £60 for an hour and it ended up being one of the worst punt of my life.

even though the profile says created october 2014 it's definately the one i saw years back then and after that i never went for a cheap punt again, well at least an hour punt that was less than £100.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

avoid this one. she was soo moody refused to do half the things on her like list and just wasn't into anything just wanted to lie there and do nothing. she tutted and moaned when i asked for a massage which was rubbish (if you could call it a massage) and refused to do owo even though it was stated she does it. after 15mins I asked for my money and she refused to give it back. not knowing what to do and not wanting to loose out on my money I had oral with and shagged her and left.

would ahve tried harder to get my money back but the ount was based at a hotel and didnt want any trouble with hotel staff and alert why i was there. But I will never be tempted by such a cheap punt again and wat to warn others of my mistakes so they don't repeat.

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

She also travels around and hides her feedback..... Maybe she morphes as a Romanian!  :wackogirl:

hidden_dragon

Czech actually lol or so she said at the time.  I got had by this one when I first started punting, but it's alesson learned

Offline Owwhatanight

Maybe you should have made this your first review then.