Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for this lady  (Read 1248 times)

Offline masonesc

Hi, I met this lady awhile back (External Link/Members Only), and it was literally amazing, her name at the time was Lucy, and she was based in Leicestershire, however over the years she changed her name to Jessica (Jesica) I'm told, does anyone have a current number for her, not sure if she still works, but if she does, any contact details or pointing in the right direction would be appreciated.

Cheers.
Banned reason: No reviews or contributions in 8 years.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline EvilS

Why didn't you post a review if she was amazing?

Offline HailWood

Mason, you joined this forum in 2014 and have contributed fuck all in that time. Why should anyone help you out?

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Hi, I met this lady awhile back (External Link/Members Only), and it was literally amazing, her name at the time was Lucy, and she was based in Leicestershire, however over the years she changed her name to Jessica (Jesica) I'm told, does anyone have a current number for her, not sure if she still works, but if she does, any contact details or pointing in the right direction would be appreciated.

Cheers.
We aren't here to help stalkers find their victims. The only direction I can point you in is the exit door.

Offline gbyld87

She looks vaguely familiar, but probably only from my memory of the photo on vivastreet at some point.  Never saw her myself.

Plenty SPs come and go, especially EEs so I would think the chances of finding her are slim to fuck-all.

Offline masonesc

Why didn't you post a review if she was amazing?

hahahah really .. like every punt needs a post..... like its the priority of the day to run onto a website and shout about it, let alone come that UKPunting website postings are at the foray of things to do everyday as priority no 1... yeah fuck work.. need to send a post

sure it's good to share, but damnnnnn you guys are taking the piss, I asked one question... 

Offline masonesc

Mason, you joined this forum in 2014 and have contributed fuck all in that time. Why should anyone help you out?

they shouldn't.. they either will or they won't.. means fuck all in the bigger scheme of things.

As for the hardcore members, I didn't know being active on here was a pre-requisite... as many simply browse...

Offline HailWood

they shouldn't.. they either will or they won't.. means fuck all in the bigger scheme of things.

As for the hardcore members, I didn't know being active on here was a pre-requisite... as many simply browse...
This site would be useless without people sharing their information about punts. Reciprocity is a key principle and leeches (like you) are liable to get banned. I see a Mod has already warned you and your attitude shows your selfishness is unlikely to change.

Offline versace

Cheers.

Here you go mate, I hope this helps.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=7184

Offline Punterperson1971

sure it's good to share, but damnnnnn you guys are taking the piss, I asked one question...
It is good to share but as you say damnnnnnnn your taking the piss all we ask for is a review or 2 from you in the 8 or so years you’ve been here  :dash: :dash: :dash:
Not hard is it why should anyone help you leech time and time again from people on here

Offline gbyld87

Here you go mate, I hope this helps.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=7184

Oh fuck, was it her?? I did see her once.  I remember she was pleasant enough but had a kindve strange speech impediment that made it sound like she had a mouth full of saliva every time she spoke.

When I saw her she was off to get her tits redone in Poland (I thought she was Polish actually?)  I think when she returned to Leicester her prices went up massively and I never bothered to go back.

Offline Punterperson1971

He was online 1.5 hours ago so he could have at least thank versace for helping him just shows what he really is
« Last Edit: October 04, 2022, 06:48:19 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Online webpunter

Always Q's

hahahah really .. like every punt needs a post..... like its the priority of the day to run onto a website and shout about it, let alone come that UKPunting website postings are at the foray of things to do everyday as priority no 1... yeah fuck work.. need to send a post

Online webpunter

A piss poor attitude
The 'bigger scheme ....' looking down on UKP
A legend, in his own imagination
IMO trap rather than exit

Offline sensualencounter

You sound like a right cunt.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Did I mention the exit door.   :unknown:

Online webpunter

Reply #3 was crystal

Did I mention the exit door.   :unknown:

As an aside what is Versace doing [reply #8] ?
Use of the word 'mate' WTF
I can only assume that he's just had the tanks emptied by some SP & is in a supa good mood rose tinted glasses
 :rolleyes:
 :lol:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 380
Wonder if he actually just rang the number on the profile he originally posted  :lol:
I guess we will never know now, see ya later, bye  :drinks:

Offline Punterperson1971

Wonder if he actually just rang the number on the profile he originally posted  :lol:
I guess we will never know now, see ya later, bye  :drinks:
Shame he’s gone I loved reading his fascinating contributions 😂😂