Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GFE Recommendation?  (Read 1234 times)

Offline Mansfieldman

Who offers a genuine good gFe experience with lots of kissing and cuddling etc ..
Not just wham bang thank you mam.

Offline papak

Hot Lena and Amanda Foxwell are the best I've seen for GFE. Very convincing and affectionate, great kissers too.

Offline jc1971

British Darcy offers a great GFE

Offline HailWood

In addition to the above - Hannah Lorde, Woofie, Sweet Emily, Femme Fatale and Hallie Madden have all provided me with excellent GFE services. Loads of kissing (styles differ a bit). Also Melody at Directors Lodge.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2022, 12:31:41 pm by HailWood »

Offline j122

Sensual Sara is big on kissing/gfe.

Woofie

is Woofie still around Notts, she's been showing as London for a while recently?

Offline HailWood

Sensual Sara is big on kissing/gfe.

is Woofie still around Notts, she's been showing as London for a while recently?
Not sure. TBH it’s been a while since I last had the pleasure of her company but that’s more down to me not punting much in the last few years.

Offline sensualencounter

I'd second Hanna Lorde. A fantastic GFE, plenty of proper good snogging and relaxed fun. The GF / wife everyone wishes to have.

Offline InMefan

Zaralouise- Nottingham External Link/Members Only
Fifi XX- Lincolnshire (currently only doing outcalls though) External Link/Members Only
Natasha_Phoenix- Usually works in Nottingham like once a month and Milton Keynes External Link/Members Only