Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Victoria34GG  (Read 1095 times)

Offline sibs77

Thought about time I put a review up here as I’ve had my fair share of punts both good and bad. When it comes to this girl however she is right up there with some of the best.

I had her on my hotlist for some time but she rarely comes down to the south west. However checked her tour link and sure enough she was due down. So got straight on the phone and she answered straight away. Booked in advance and she said to call once she had sorted accommodation out. Which I did and made the booking. I opted for a 1 hr in-call for £150

On to the  actual day. She happened to be in a very discreet location which had limited phone reception however she totally understood and when I eventually got through she gave me clear directions.  Arrived at the doorstep and she opened the door and wow immediately I was drawn to her tits and the size of them. She was dressed in a long black silk robe just opened enough for me to see her amazing assets and gorgeous figure. She led me upstairs which gave me a chance to gaze on her nice hot ass, already I knew this was gonna be a good punt 

Once in the bedroom and the paperwork out the way she starting with lots of kisses and then dropped her robe and pop her tits straight out and pushed them straight towards my mouth.  I went to work on her nipples as she swapped tits every now and then saying “don’t leave the other one out”. Then she started kissing me around my neck and slowly undressed me. I was already hard and she knew and had a cheeky feel and commented on how excited I was.

Slowly I pull her knickers down and she teased me slightly and bent over in front of me, then she laid me down and then lowered her amazing pussy onto my face. I spent a while licking and sucking on her pussy, occasionally slipping a finger in and sometimes pulling her pussy lips slightly apart and then flicking my tounge around. She was very responsive and sounded like she was enjoying it. She then continued to kiss my body before taking my cock deep in her mouth. Her BJ skills are out of this world , lots of eye contact and ball sucking. 69 then followed and that felt amazing before I couldn’t hold it any longer and blew my first load.

Luckily though I managed to stay hard and she was impressed by this and went to work again on my cock, rubber on shortly after and then she got on top. What a view and she rode my cock, those tits are amazing. Lots of other positions followed with another sloppy BJ to finish me up off.

Afterward we chatted and she is a really genuine funny girl and I will definitely be seeing her again when she comes back

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 07:07:08 pm by sibs77 »
Banned reason: Trash
Banned by:

Offline Crackpot11

Each to their own but I think the other reviews are more accurate. She has a fine body and an amazing ass but I found her service and looks distinctly average.