Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: just got back from a £40 craigslist meet - Exeter  (Read 3544 times)

Offline jamieb28

So i was feeling like i need to blow my load tonight and wanted more than a solo pamela handerson, checked aw and also craigslist, saw this ad in exeter tonight and thought id inquire more

Massage Exeter - w4m (Exeter)
Hi, am blonde, blue eyed, size ten, and thirty four c bust, am thirty two. Am available for massage, reply for info

After sending a message she replied with this

Hi its massage with happy ending at 25 or full for 40 im around now onwards when would be good for you

So i thought fuck it ill try for it £40, turned up at the address at arranged time and was greeted by a women probably more nearer 40 in a pink fluffy dressing gown she was pretty average looking not attractive nor ugly.

she directed me upstairs and through a curtain to her bedroom i then sorted out the cash, before she went off to stash it  she told me to get  undressed and lie face down on bed which i did. she returned and took off her robe and was naked underneath my eyes were then greeted by an anorexic looking body, her legs were as thick as someones arms, she had a pot belly and her breasts resembled deflated balloons. i did think well ive wasted 40 notes here but cant back out now so let just get on with it

she produced a big white pot of cream of some description and proceeded to massage my back and tbh it was quite relaxing and enjoyable even though she kept stopping to apply more and more and more cream after about 10 mins i was thinking right lets get this show on the road (btw no time limit was discussed for the price) so i turned over and she proceeded to massage my chest and legs before wanking me then a bit of owo which was ok took it deep and no teeth or anything. she was kneeling on the bed bedside me so i asked her if it was ok to touch her she said yes go ahead, i stroked her leg for a while moved my hand round to her pussy which was shaved and gently fingered her and rubbing her clit which received some positive moans

after prob five mins of that she learnt over to a draw and and said oops im out of condoms so it will have to just be oral and hand relief (seemed pretty well rehearsed and i didnt complain about it duh) anyway sucked me for a bit and then covered my cock with cream and wanked me till i reached the vinegar strokes, 5mins later i was out the door with my clothes feeling like they were sticking to me from all this cream

so i guess it was pretty shit really but an owo bj and cum for £40 aint to bad i guess, apologies if this should have been posted in reviews but it was basically an anonymous person so no profile or anything to link to or no pics. i just wanted to tell the story of my 2nd punt
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 12:24:55 am by jamieb28 »

Offline HawkG

You sound nearly as classy as her.

Offline jamieb28

i didnt realise being classy was a prerequisite of being a punter, i like pussy and bargains since im not well off or anything. thought id toftt as they say, and try and write an amusing post about it guess it didn't come across too well

Offline squigmcdig

I like your post OP, it sounds like the stuff I end up doing, because I want a shag now.  Who would want to be classy, it must be very limiting  :dance:

Offline ico23

Nice one Jamie

Made a change from the normal reviews and gave a chuckle. I'm not sure that I could have gone through with it but we've all been there.

Offline insignia

Fair play mate i can honestly say in 2 years of following craiglist advertising and answering ads i have never once had a reply that was genuine or some sort of scam

golom1500

Read this sometime ago and saw her ad again yesterday so thought I’d enquire.  still tempted even though price has risen to 50 all in!  Anyone else tried her out?  I was really cheeky and asked for a photo -  no response suggests something. Tried a similar tactic for a CL 23 year old from Bideford/Barnstaple area who obliged with a snap but haven’t tried her yet.  Nervous about car meets.

davey_boy78

Read this sometime ago and saw her ad again yesterday so thought I’d enquire.  still tempted even though price has risen to 50 all in!  Anyone else tried her out?  I was really cheeky and asked for a photo -  no response suggests something. Tried a similar tactic for a CL 23 year old from Bideford/Barnstaple area who obliged with a snap but haven’t tried her yet.  Nervous about car meets.

Have you for a link to the Bideford/Barnstaple girls advert please?