Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paula of Newtown Sauna  (Read 1089 times)

Offline Largs43

Not sure if this Paula at NTS is the same as has been reviewed at Blair Street previously; she's about 5'6" tall in her bare feet, long blonde dyed hair and a roundish face, a good curvy figure but not an ounce of fat on her, and a dolphin tattoo on her left thigh, very good English but sounds european...

This Paula had a cheery personality, gave me the service I wanted which begins sensually and becomes quite energetic. She also has great wet BJ skills.

Maybe a little too much "your cock's so big, I'm so horny..." to begin with but she soon settled down and gave me an enjoyable romp!

Offline Largs43

Aged; I would guess late 20s or early 30s.

JazzMan

Paula from bss?
Doesn't sound like her from the body description.
Although bss Paula has a Dolphin tattoo.
Anyway, just phone Kenny at New Town and he'll tell you.

Offline foreverchanges

Maybe a little too much "your cock's so big, I'm so horny..." to begin with but she soon settled down and gave me an enjoyable romp!

Sounds like the Paula from BSS that I remember with banter like that. :D

Is she back to her figure of 2006?..if so good stuff because if you caught her when she was really on her game she was one the best around.

Offline willie loman

Its paula alright, been with her in Blair st , and the new town, she has put on about 4 stone since moving to Scotland 8 years ago. I personally find the heavy weight version more fun, she is beginning to look like a mittel Europa hausfrau, and that suits me just fine.