Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does anyone know a girl who massages and spanks?  (Read 607 times)

Offline sinninggreeneyes

Hi All

Lola Bell used to be this girl, but since she's gone I don't know of anyone who can replace her. I'm looking for a reasonably priced hour's session (less than 150) with a well reviewed girl who mainly massages and doms/spanks . Preferably British/Asian/Black/Mixed (not eastern european basically, too many bad experiences, ironically).

I've searched but not found anything good yet myself, so hoping for your expertise.

Offline hugeload

Yeap, didn't do the spanking but does anyone do the edging as well?
I'm not ready to go to Birmingham to see her or for any reason really.

Offline kuck

Hi All

Lola Bell used to be this girl, but since she's gone I don't know of anyone who can replace her. I'm looking for a reasonably priced hour's session (less than 150) with a well reviewed girl who mainly massages and doms/spanks . Preferably British/Asian/Black/Mixed (not eastern european basically, too many bad experiences, ironically).

I've searched but not found anything good yet myself, so hoping for your expertise.

I saw Vicky recently. Mild spanking, tie and tease, and sensual/b2b massage. I quite enjoyed it, planning to see her again next week.

She works from the same flat as Tantric Francesca https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=10137 .   External Link/Members Only same link archived, incase backpage deletes it External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only  07445722481

Offline Waterhouse

I saw Vicky recently. Mild spanking, tie and tease, and sensual/b2b massage. I quite enjoyed it, planning to see her again next week.

She works from the same flat as Tantric Francesca https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=10137 .   External Link/Members Only same link archived, incase backpage deletes it External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only  07445722481

Sounds just up my alley.

Can you share a review? Thanks.