Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Clubs/parties/brothels West Midlands  (Read 2317 times)

Offline Troydor69

I will be visiting the U.K. In early March and staying in West Midlands for a few days. While there I fancy trying something new. I've seen Private club mentioned here and it looks interesting but reviews seem few and far between, also a ratio of up to ten guys per girl seems a bit much. Can anyone confirm if this club is worth a visit or if there are any other clubs or parties that are a better option?

Also I have really enjoyed visits to Spanish brothels where you pick girls from a line up, are there any similar establishments in the Midlands, or anywhere else in UK?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Offline Lewis

Private club Can anyone confirm if this club is worth a visit or if there are any other clubs or parties that are a better option?

There are others in Birmingham (eg. Retro) but I've only ever been to the Private Club.

It's either heaving with people and the guys well outnumber the girls, and you have to put up with the ones not prepared to share, or it's been really quiet and excellent.
Afternoons are probably the best if you don't like a crowd.
Avoid the end of month themed events unless you're willing to push and barge your way through everyone else to see the girls, which is what a lot of people seem to do when it's busy. Some people have no manners whatsoever.

Offline Troydor69

Thanks Lewis. Afternoons sound better for a first visit, I'm assuming Monday or Wednesday might be quieter than Fridays?

Still looks like a place that would be fun for a new experience.

Out of curiosity how would you rate the girls there in terms of looks and fuckability? Or does it vary depending on the day?

Offline Lewis

Each session is different. It all depends on what floats your boat. The photos on their website are pretty accurate.

Offline denneboom

If you want to line from a line up there are four or five parlours around Birmingham of varying standard.

Depends what kind of girls you like.