Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Birmingham recommendations?  (Read 2300 times)

Offline _Rust_

You've clearly done some homework so not sure what recommendations will give you on top of the glowing reviews some of these girls have had and you must have seen?

First piece of advice would be find the ones that are available on the day you want, as some are or will be away.

Rust

RNinePunter

You've clearly done some homework so not sure what recommendations will give you on top of the glowing reviews some of these girls have had and you must have seen?

First piece of advice would be find the ones that are available on the day you want, as some are or will be away.

Rust

Just been looking around and doing my homework yeh. I just wanted to expand the list and make sure any must-see girls are included before I start contacting them  :cool:

Offline smiley9

You have pretty  much got all the best Girls listed Sir cant really go wrong with any of those listed

:drinks:

Offline _Rust_

OK quick download of what I know then:

Michelle Independent will be away
Emily Blonde is away and will be next week
I believe Sweet Pola may be available but not sure, number is on AW page anyway
Isla Brooks is available on some weekdays, works in Solihull. Very popular so contact her soon if you want to secure a booking.

Can't speak for the others but hope you have a good one

Offline azrael

Hi guys

I am heading to Birmingham for a few days next month and I have a short-list to see some of the rated girls in the area. Was wondering if anyone can add some recommendations?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Much appreciated, G.

You pretty much got majority of the best girls, maybe add mel h External Link/Members Only to that list. I would say olivia19 but i learnt today this weekend was her last :unknown:

RNinePunter

Cheers all, much appreciated for the input.

Offline bearcat69

Yeah, looks like you've identified most of the best rated. Few more you might want to consider.

Chardonnay, Sophie and Lisa are available most days as far as I know (look at their profiles or contact them though). If you want to see Anya you're gonna have to deal with an annoying surly maid who is full of it, so warning on that, but worth the effort IMO. Victoria I think is on holiday at the moment, but one to keep an eye on.

Dodo

Hi guys

I am heading to Birmingham for a few days next month and I have a short-list to see some of the rated girls in the area. Was wondering if anyone can add some recommendations?

Much appreciated, G.

My recommendation on that list is book early and pop your review cherry with us.👍

RNinePunter

My recommendation on that list is book early and pop your review cherry with us.👍

Cheers will do yeh! Only reason I haven't posted any is because I live offshore, I am not that keen on tracking where the WG is actually based after their tour to post the reviews..  :unknown:

Offline Misty Green and Blue

Mishka Devlin was always a fantastic time. Not sure if she's still working tho' her profile is still up, give her a search, great girl, fantastic fuck.

Richard
Banned reason: Non contributing stalker.
Banned by: daviemac