Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sasi Thai Ladyboy - Milton Keynes  (Read 451 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7187398) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline Nick1042

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Sasi yesterday apartment near Campbell Park in MK, all comms done by text with no issues.

Paid £80 for 30 mins plus £20 extra for her to cum which I thought was a bargain, normally with Thai girls its £50.

Got there around 10 minutes early, not a problem Sasi was ready and text me the apartment number and within a couple of minutes I was in. Pleased to say its the girl in the pictures, although a few of the pictures are heavily airbrushed, still she is attractive, slim, so so ass, not too big but not really petite like some of the Thai girls have. Cock was pretty average size but that's what I like, although she wasn't going to top me anyway as that is an extra £20.

We took our clothes off and I went in for a kiss which Sasi obliged but it was closed lips, no FK but these days I'm getting used to this as more and more SPs seem to want to FK anymore or they want to charge extra for it. My hands all over her slim body and nice fake tits, licking and sucking, Sasi made some very slight quiet moans. She then laid down on the bed and I gave her owo, she got hard straight away and stayed hard throughout. After a bit of me sucking and wanking her, I laid on my back and she got on top of me and put her cock back in my mouth so I could suck her some more. After a while she looked at me and asked me where I wanted her to cum, I told her my mouth. This seemed to excite her and she started to really wank herself and it only took a minute or two and she jetted her load across my face some even landing on the far side of the bed. Was the biggest load I have received although only had this done to me about 3 or 4 times before. I licked her clean, she really seemed to enjoy this and was moaning and making more noise than at any other point of the meet. I still hadn't cum so I told her I wanted to fuck her. She wiped my face, got on all fours, lubed and condom on and I started to fuck her from behind. Unfortunately this was the worst part of the meet as she made no noise or any movement obviously not into it and I certainly wasn't going to be able to cum from this lacklustre performance. I pulled out and told her to turn round, I was going to try her missionary to see if this would be any better. However Sasi had other ideas and once she turned around and got off all fours she put one hand on the back of my head and another on my cock. She started to wank me vigorously, wasn't too hard or painful or anything and she looked at me while she did this. I went in for a kiss and we kissed for a bit while she gave me a really intense handjob and soon I had cum.

Sasi cleaned me up and we both started to get dressed, not much conversation, wonder if she doesn't speak that much English. Thanked her and she smiled and she showed me out.

This wasn't the best Thai TS punt I have had but did enjoy myself, surprised by Sasi's big load and her taking a slightly dominant approach to me at the end, something I have not experienced with a Thai WG before.