Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suzy Blond - New Girl On The Block  (Read 637 times)

Offline Tomcat

Hey guys just seen this profile in my area, made a booking today at 4pm review to follow after.

If anyone has seen her before your comments appreciated.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Dangermouse82

Good luck. Let us know how u get on?

Online Stevelondon

£80 for the hour looks good.
Sadly out of my travel area. For the moment anyway.

Offline Tomcat

I hope she's worth the punt.

Offline LLPunting

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=299041.msg3126470#msg3126470

Thanks TD.   :drinks:

Tomcat you need to install Kuck's AW browser add-on OR click the indexing link regardless of indicated "0 reviews".

Offline Tomcat

Thanks TD.   :drinks:

Tomcat you need to install Kuck's AW browser add-on OR click the indexing link regardless of indicated "0 reviews".

How do I do that?

Offline smiths

Hey guys just seen this profile in my area, made a booking today at 4pm review to follow after.

If anyone has seen her before your comments appreciated.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I hope it went well. :thumbsup: I only just saw this thread but I did post on a recent review now linked in about the brothel she was working in at the time in NW4. Moved on I see, and Suzy gets around from brothel to brothel. The 1 in NW4 is a risky punt, you could get a service, but then again you might not. The WGs or some of them previously had a place off the Watford Way not that far from off Hendon Lane where Suzy was for a while till recently. I was dead commed by Camilla, neg review done not long ago. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Tomcat

I hope it went well. :thumbsup: I only just saw this thread but I did post on a recent review now linked in about the brothel she was working in at the time in NW4. Moved on I see, and Suzy gets around from brothel to brothel. The 1 in NW4 is a risky punt, you could get a service, but then again you might not. The WGs or some of them previously had a place off the Watford Way not that far from off Hendon Lane where Suzy was for a while till recently. I was dead commed by Camilla, neg review done not long ago. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Writing the post now and the punt 😠😠😠

Offline Tomcat

Read the post I'm in tears😭😭😭😭