Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Sweet Angel - Harrow & Wealdstone  (Read 2775 times)

Online Markus

Hi,

I fancy a punt on Wednesday. Anyone seen this girl:

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Very nice face and fancy a MILF. Anybody seen her? If not, what do you guys think? Worth a punt?

Offline Steve2

The other one in the same flat "Mistress Tina" looks better but the photos may be old

Offline Digz2012

Spotted Sweet Angel's profile today and was tempted, has anyone seen her as of yet?

Had a search for Mistress Tina as well but no sign of profile now.
Banned reason: STD allegations
Banned by:

Offline bassman135

Hi

Yes, I've seen her. For an hour, about a month ago. Easy comms and good English

She is clearly photogenic and not as attractive in person. Older and bigger, most like photo in pink dress. So despite liking MILFs I was initially a bit dissapointed.

BUT the service was great. Very friendly and eager to give a good time. her OWO was stunning. Quite deep and vigorous and varied, With lots of attention to the balls, and using her (very nice) breasts, she tuned in to what I liked and seemed to take pleasure in doing this really well. After a good while of this she stopped, smiled and said " If you would like to come please do come in my mouth!' she continued to a great unhurried but eventually irressistable conclusion until I was drained then popped off to the bathroom.

Some ok massage then more excellent oral she suggested doggy  which was good, then mish, not so good, but then back to a second, long, excellent OWO, tit fuck, to a second explosive CIM. I left very happy and satisfied. She really does seem to take pride in her skills and conveyed that she enjoyed herself.

Very tempted to visit again but so many on H/L!

Offline Digz2012

Thanks bassman, an encouraging review.
Will defo make sure I see her in the coming few days then. Her arse looks nice and plump, will enjoy the view in doggy I bet!!
Banned reason: STD allegations
Banned by:

Offline bassman135

Offline spottydog35

Did anyone go and see this lovely milf, as I am contemplating it myself.  Thx

Online Markus

She's moved to Romford. Asked her if she is coming but she said she isn't.

It's a shame, she has a lovely arse.

Offline spottydog35

Took the plunge, and regretted it.  She is 60 for a reason.  Should of walked. Gave her bits a good wipe with a wet wipe, whilst mumbling about not having a chance to have a shower. Moaned at me for touching her too lightly then moaned again for touching her nipple to hard. 

To be fair oral was good, but the some doggie where there was a whiff in the air, which proved the comment about no shower.

Booked for an hour, decided on 30 mins when I got there.  Left after about 15 and one pop.