Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SPs in West Bridgford area - NG2  (Read 753 times)

Offline Grebrat

Saw this ad pop up on Viva Street and just wondering if anyone has any further info?

External Link/Members Only

I texted the other day but no reply...

Thanks in advance

Offline papak

Unlikely to be the woman in the pics. Also more likely to be in a hotel or flat by the train station as they have NG2 postcodes despite basically being in the city centre.

Offline ZeroCount

Called her the other day, breaking the habit of a lifetime, I usually only text as it's more convenient. She answered straight away but the call was basically unintelligible with background noise. After I hung up I got a text off her with details.

Turns out the postcode was bullshit anyway as she's based in NG3. Didn't bother arranging anything after that.

Why do Viva girls do that? They obviously know what their postcode is if they can manage to text it to you, so why can't they get it right in the advert FFS?

Online GoldTop

Called her the other day, breaking the habit of a lifetime, I usually only text as it's more convenient. She answered straight away but the call was basically unintelligible with background noise. After I hung up I got a text off her with details.

Turns out the postcode was bullshit anyway as she's based in NG3. Didn't bother arranging anything after that.

Why do Viva girls do that? They obviously know what their postcode is if they can manage to text it to you, so why can't they get it right in the advert FFS?

Likely their human-trafficker does the VS adverts

Offline ZeroCount

And this supposed "human trafficker" somehow can't recall the postcode where they've installed their "victim"? Must be a nightmare when they want to pop round to collect the profits.