Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Things I've learned about myself since punting  (Read 3694 times)

Offline chatbite

As I'm approaching 6 months since my first punt I've been having a think about how much I've changed in such a short space of time.

Back when I first started in April this year I was nervous and unsure of whether this was the right thing for me to do. I consider myself to be pretty experienced sexually but having a dead bedroom at home for the last few years had knocked my confidence. At 40 I feel like I'm physically at my peak before things start going downhill and, having tried everything to revive things at home with no success, my mental health was suffering. Then I found this forum and AW more or less simultaneously. After giving it some thought I got past the initial taboo and the feeling of guilt and decided to go for it.

Six months later I'm in a position where I've slept with women almost 20 years younger than me who would be completely unobtainable otherwise. I've slept with women from different countries and of different ethnic backgrounds. I've had a TS experience, my first massage parlour visit, and a couple of risky punts very close to home. I've spent a fair bit of cash too but I try not to add it up!

The things I've learned, with some surprises along the way, are:

- I don't have a type, before punting I'd never slept with anyone who wasn't white or around a size 8-10. Now I've been with women of various colours, shapes and sizes I can honestly say that there is something sexy about most of the things that come with variety.
- I consider myself to be very much straight but that doesn't mean I don't find the odd TS girl attractive.
- I value personality in SP's almost as much as their looks. I'd always figured that as I'm paying for sex the looks have to be 10/10 but my best punts have all been with those who I can have a good time with first and foremost.
- I don't give a shit about sharing my experiences with strangers. I'm usually very private but I enjoy telling people here my experiences because I've learned a lot on these message boards and want to contribute to help someone else along the way.
- Blue pills are brilliant but sometimes the rest of my body can't keep up with my dick, they also give me headaches so most the time I go without. They're not something I've ever needed but i wanted to try them and see what happened  :P
- There are very few places I wouldn't put my tongue. And any girl that gives a good rimjob is immediately in my hotlist!
- I love fucking girls up the arse but not if it's going to cost more than about an extra £30!
- A quality threesome is an absolute nightmare to organise unless you find the holy grail of a proper interactive girl/girl duo who come as a package.
- Vivastreet is a minefield of shite with the odd gem and most often I prefer to save my time and money for a better day on AW.
- Shagging other women can make your marriage better as long as her indoors doesn't find out.

I'm looking forward to carrying this hobby on and trying out as many new things as I can so here's to the next six months and beyond. Has anyone else learned something new about themselves or their preferences since they started punting that they might never have known otherwise?

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Nice one! I 'd think that around 95% of this board would agree with most all of that!...

Mind you you don't wear out poor old Dickins, looks like he's over worked!

Offline oddson1970

The only part of your post l cant relate is the bit about the blue pills....never had the need for them and hopefully never will.The only thing l can add is that l have have become less vanilla and look for an edge to my punts.Somewhere in between GFE and PSE.

Offline Stretfordender

Can relate to most of this. Only caveat being in my story I thought the same regarding making the marriage better. But a couple of years after I started punting, the wife decided it was over ( she never knew about the punting).

Offline king tarzan

We are regular men with a naughty but nice habit

Simpletto signor 🙌🙌🙌
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mandy18

I have discovered I am a truly dirty bugger, not much I wont try :D

Offline pbrown355

Great list. The ones that are not for me are:-
The occasional TS. Couldn't possibly parttake. Almost wish I could because this hobby is all about experiences but I'll leave them for others.
Blue pills-unfortunately I now use a half one on every punt as it guarantees action. Don't know how much is physical and how much mental but either way it's a bit crap if you turn up and your dick doesn't. Half a pill and it does.
Looks are more important to me as long as the service is not actually negative. So if they smile and let me shag them in whatever position I choose I'll be happy if they are an 8/10 preferably with C or bigger boobs.
VS. I agree with the comment but still dabble a lot as the occasional gem feels worthwhile to me.

I reckon your list is better than my amended version would be but we can't help what we do and don't like in this hobby.
Thanks

« Last Edit: October 11, 2022, 06:34:31 pm by pbrown355 »

Offline Home Alone

Good lad, you, @chatbite! :thumbsup: :drinks: You sound like you're definitely someone who's "embraced" the punting lifestyle. More power to your "mini‐chatbite"! You're a pleasant change from the moaners who want to be blocked from this Board.

The only caveat I'd have is if - big word, that! - Mrs. chatbite does find out how enthusiastically you've settled into your new lifestyle. You may find that she tries to "screw" you financially.

I'm not saying she will; find out, that is. And if you cover your tracks carefully, you should be okay.

Offline lamboman

Good post OP which is not too far off my experiences.
Most of the things I've done I knew I'd like but previously I was never really attracted to blondes and now they are my favourite.
I also never thought I'd be attracted to Asian or Black girls but again I found I can be,they do have to be pretty hot though.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs

Offline AdrianD

What a post! Fabulous. Very honest, inspiring and has got me thinking, big time, about why I'm doing this.

Offline chatbite

Thanks for the comments lads, glad I was able to articulate what some of us have picked up along the way.

As per one of the comments above I've also learned I'm anything but vanilla when the mood strikes me. During the next six months I have a plan to do a proper PSE style FFM if I can find the right duo, visit an experienced dom who also does full service, and find myself an Indian or Pakistani SP who can deliver a proper GFE or PSE. As ever I'll review as and when these become a reality  :thumbsup:

Online Punterperson1971

Thanks for the comments lads, glad I was able to articulate what some of us have picked up along the way.

As per one of the comments above I've also learned I'm anything but vanilla when the mood strikes me. During the next six months I have a plan to do a proper PSE style FFM if I can find the right duo, visit an experienced dom who also does full service, and find myself an Indian or Pakistani SP who can deliver a proper GFE or PSE. As ever I'll review as and when these become a reality  :thumbsup:
I’m sure people on here  can recommend what your after and good post btw

Offline Stevelondon

I must be doing this punting lark wrong. Unlike the OP…… I don’t sleep with SP’s  :D
« Last Edit: October 12, 2022, 12:22:49 pm by Stevelondon »

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I must be doing this punting lark wrong. Unlike the OP…… I don’t sleep with SP’s  :D

LOL! silly phrase that but i suppose its a bit more polite than "i sexed her" or "shagged her senseless" and "made lurve" dosent sound right either so slept, how innocent;!

Online southern punter

You sound like you're definitely someone who's "embraced" the punting lifestyle.

When I first punted I thought I would not be someone to consider themself a punter.  Someone who would see SPs but not "the kind of guy who sees SPs".  Turned out the opposite.  Sometimes I think I get more of a kick from being "the kind of guy who sees SPs" than from seeing SPs.  I know this sounds stupid but I hope at least somebody here knows the feeling.

Offline anothername

I enjoyed reading your post and, as others, can relate to much of it.

Unlike you, I do add the money up. That's something that's let me stay in the business for a long time (with occasional breaks). I strongly recommend doing so. It's easy to get carried away.

Your partner will undoubtedly have twigged by now so there's little point worrying about that.
Banned reason: No contribution to the site in 4 years and no explanation when question
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online Punterperson1971

I enjoyed reading your post and, as others, can relate to much of it.

Unlike you, I do add the money up. That's something that's let me stay in the business for a long time (with occasional breaks). I strongly recommend doing so. It's easy to get carried away.

Your partner will undoubtedly have twigged by now so there's little point worrying about that.
Member 2.5 years on here why don’t you review some of your own experiences rather than leech
Is your “occasional breaks”2.5 years long then  :dash:
« Last Edit: October 12, 2022, 02:11:37 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline anothername

Thank you for your interest.

My last break was for twelve years.

Banned reason: No contribution to the site in 4 years and no explanation when question
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online Punterperson1971

Thank you for your interest.

My last break was for twelve years.
So why are you here you don’t contribute by reviews on here this forum is all about sharing

Offline king tarzan

So why are you here you don’t contribute by reviews on here this forum is all about sharing

It's called the leech effect

Online Punterperson1971

Offline chatbite

Thanks for pointing this out... Now I've read it back it sounds far too polite by my usual standards. I need to find something that's a middle ground between "slept with" and "hung out the back of"  :lol:

Offline Simon1977

Great post and mirrors my own findings. Still too nervous to see a really fit young girl tbh so stick with the milfs. Never even contemplated seeing a T-Girl before seeing this site and whilst I'm not gay I do find sucking cock fascinating and quite a nice experience. Looking to be braver and more outgoing sexually.

Offline FineWine69

I came to it thinking I just wanted to shag a FAF young thing, turns out most of them are shit at it. For me FAF isn't enough, they've got to be into it- by that I don't mean in a fluffy way making me think I'm their boy friend - I just mean enthusiastic/passionate not just a mechanical P&D. Some of my best punts have been with older women who are genuinely horny and up for it rather than just going through the motions.

I've learned I'm probably even more removed from the world of casual hook-ups/dating/whatever than I first thought. Very jealous of the guys bagging all sorts on various dating or hook up sites.

Also figured out I don't really have a type, unless they truly are a complete swamp donkey then most women have something attractive about them.

Offline lamboman

I came to it thinking I just wanted to shag a FAF young thing, turns out most of them are shit at it.

I have also found this,some of the younger girls seen completely clueless in bed and not just the odd one that only wants your money.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs

Offline FineWine69

I have also found this,some of the younger girls seen completely clueless in bed and not just the odd one that only wants your money.

They can be a bit up themselves,  some of them think they're some kind of Instagram goddess that you should just throw money at.

Offline chatbite

Agreed, I definitely think you're more likely to get a consistent and better value service from a slightly older WG. As ever there will always be exceptions to the rule but overall I have found younger girls more interested in delivering a PSE than a proper GFE

Offline Markc

Like the OP my sex life with the wife dried up after she got pregnant. When l first started 30 years ago it was
phone numbers in papers you rang to book a session. Now with the internet and online ads it is easier to book.

Punting has also given me the chance to have sex with women who l would never have been able to see in civvy
life. I seen about 60 women over the years including women from about 10 different countries. A few really
memorable punts where one with a tall, slim red headed Russian, a blonde 23 year beach babe Australian and a
19 year old from an agency in Manchester.

I also got a regular l have seen for over 15 years so we both know each other really well and have some really
hot horny sessions.

Offline Neverthere

Great post op which I think most can certainly relate to and find some common grounds as with your experiences.

Myself,  older than you and got into this a bit too late and certain health issues inhibiting me from pursuing as much as I'd loved too now.
So yes similar circumstances to yourself with the home life and when I read your post I would like to think if had I been same age as yourself and at this time would be hard at it so to speak of.  :P so bang on and good luck.
As you quite rightly pointed out the benefits of this forum does help tremendously, so thanks for your post.

Offline king tarzan

Great post op which I think most can certainly relate to and find some common grounds as with your experiences.

Myself,  older than you and got into this a bit too late and certain health issues inhibiting me from pursuing as much as I'd loved too now.
So yes similar circumstances to yourself with the home life and when I read your post I would like to think if had I been same age as yourself and at this time would be hard at it so to speak of.  :P so bang on and good luck.
As you quite rightly pointed out the benefits of this forum does help tremendously, so thanks for your post.

It's a super great forum where many 🐅🦁🦊🦊🦊🐅🐅🐅🦁🦁🦁🦊🦊🦊🦊🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦊🦊🦊🦊🐅🦊🐅🦊🐅🦊🐅🦁🦁🦊🐅🐅🦁🦁🦁🦊🦊🦊🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🦁🦁🦁🦊🦊🦊🐅🐅🐅roam together to help each other

Offline KBW1999

For me, like the OP sex dried up after the birth of our second child, now 30, so I started with numbers from the local paper / Sunday Sport. The internet has made things so much easier. I think the main things I have learned over the years is to not have a regular, I did when I started and over a number of years the service declined and requests for money to tide her over increased, I did pay sometimes, then I realised I was being taken for a mug and stopped.
When I first started I'd shag anything, I've become much pickier over the years, I've never had a decent shag off an Indian/Pakistani or Romanian prossie, I ignore them now, I used to frequent parlours/brothels, but realised the service was mainly poor, so I avoid them now, though I was looking at returning to one for old times sake, but it appears to be a sh*thole so I'll swerve it.
I used to punt once a week until lockdown and now a combination of less cash - I'm part retired now and lack of prossies who interest me, means I don't even punt once a month now. But over the years I've had some great shags, mostly with older WGs, say 30 and above, some stunners, some not, from many nationionalities, so I have some good memories at least now

Online Punterperson1971

For me, like the OP sex dried up after the birth of our second child, now 30, so I started with numbers from the local paper / Sunday Sport. The internet has made things so much easier. I think the main things I have learned over the years is to not have a regular, I did when I started and over a number of years the service declined and requests for money to tide her over increased, I did pay sometimes, then I realised I was being taken for a mug and stopped.
When I first started I'd shag anything, I've become much pickier over the years, I've never had a decent shag off an Indian/Pakistani or Romanian prossie, I ignore them now, I used to frequent parlours/brothels, but realised the service was mainly poor, so I avoid them now, though I was looking at returning to one for old times sake, but it appears to be a sh*thole so I'll swerve it.
I used to punt once a week until lockdown and now a combination of less cash - I'm part retired now and lack of prossies who interest me, means I don't even punt once a month now. But over the years I've had some great shags, mostly with older WGs, say 30 and above, some stunners, some not, from many nationionalities, so I have some good memories at least now
I’ve got a good regular and never have had the money thing or the decline in service

Offline KBW1999

I’ve got a good regular and never have had the money thing or the decline in service

As is always the case YMMV, purely my experience and it taught me a valuable lesson, but that's the beauty of this hobby, everyone is different :hi: :hi:

Online Punterperson1971

As is always the case YMMV, purely my experience and it taught me a valuable lesson, but that's the beauty of this hobby, everyone is different :hi: :hi:
True although I have known her for years maybe 20 years almost

Offline KBW1999

In my case it was early in my punting career, - late 80s and I only realised I was being taken for a mug after 5 or so years, that said even when she put her prices up I still was charged the original rate, which was a nice touch, but the decline in service and the asking for money to tide her over was the killer and to be honest after that I decided I'd never have a regular again, so the most I will see a WG is twice and that is very rare, most I only see once, but if it works for you then great

Offline southcoastpunter

but the decline in service and the asking for money to tide her over was the killer and to be honest after that I decided I'd never have a regular again, so the most I will see a WG is twice and that is very rare, most I only see once, but if it works for you then great

blimey - where do you live or perhaps your taste is very different to mine.

I used to punt a lot - once, often twice a week and when i found someone i liked i would pretty much see her and only her. Usually things came to an end after a year or two (they moved away or gave up etc). the longest regular i had was about 3 and a half years. Non of my regulars let their standards slip and only one ever asked for a financial hand in between punts - and that would be only £25 or £30 for the electric meter and taken off the next meet.

I don't punt much now because of the lack of ladies that ticked my boxes - luckily found Seeking/SA and having lots of fun on it!

Offline KBW1999

I used to travel the country a lot with my job, so easy to see lots of different prossies, now I hardly punt

Offline willie loman

to a great extent that is true, but some young girls have a very mature sexual personality, and some milfs, seem utterly clueless,

Offline standardpostage

I've recently learned, I like tie and tease, on me  :thumbsup:

Offline chatbite

I've recently learned, I like tie and tease, on me  :thumbsup:

I tried this once and someone tickled my feet. In my panic and thrashing I farted. 1/10, would not recommend  :lol:

Offline bristolnick

I tried this once and someone tickled my feet. In my panic and thrashing I farted. 1/10, would not recommend  :lol:

Hopefully you don't follow through

Offline itk

You’ve certainly had a busy six months to get going, agree with a lot of your post, especially that a good looking WG makes it a great punt. It’s all about the service given rather than what they look like, the prettiest, sexiest WG I ever saw was one of my worst punts, laid there like a sack of spuds and was so aloof.

Online Punterperson1971

It’s all in our eyes(beauty in eye of beholder and all that)I may say the last wg I saw was gorgeous but some one else may think nah not my cup of tea,I’m glad we never like the same wg’s as it would be boring imagine if we all liked HP’s conquests  :scare: :scare: fucking hell id pack it all in but to HP they are beautiful and sexy and that’s what’s great about seeing wg’s it’s always different opinions.