Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why on adult work u call zero rater and have to text them?  (Read 1802 times)

Offline paulsutherland

Why on adult work u call zero rater and have to text them?  are these girls as per pictures on profile and fakes do you think?

cockneybstrd

Suthers

I am a bit of a dense cunt so you might have to explain that out again.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 05:29:19 pm by cockneybstrd »

Offline paulsutherland

You see a new girl on Adult work in area, they have no rating as they are new. You call them and say, text me please than answer the call?

Offline ciscoxxx69

Suthers

I am a bit of a dense cunt so you might have to explain that out again.

+1     WTF ?  :unknown:

Offline berksboy

Romanian who cant speak English ?

Offline threechilliman

Why on adult work u call zero rater and have to text them?  are these girls as per pictures on profile and fakes do you think?

In english please. Please don't let daffodil see this...

tcm

potato

I think he means why do some girls with no AW Feedback say to text them only ie., they do not take calls - are they fake with nicked pics etc.,

Offline StarPower

Why do girls with zero feedback on AW insist you text them rather than call? Is that the question?

Offline mh

No is funny thing. You don have to do whatever asked. Pictures lovely sometimes not girl u see. Text sumtimes go to Sergei not girl. Sergei write liek girl to fool man. Dumb man may ask others if crazy thing maybe not stupid?

Offline paulsutherland

So in the short stay away from these type of adverts? 

Offline paulsutherland

yes
No is funny thing. You don have to do whatever asked. Pictures lovely sometimes not girl u see. Text sumtimes go to Sergei not girl. Sergei write liek girl to fool man. Dumb man may ask others if crazy thing maybe not stupid?

taz973

Just seen this post by the same poster in the suspected Adultwork scams thread

"Is this a scam??? as i was thinking of visiting??"

So not even bothering answering the original question?

Offline PuntingPete

Looks like his school breaks up a few weeks before the rest  :hi:

Offline wristjob

Offline paulsutherland

Why do people have to be so nasty on here, i was only asking a question as i am new on here, sorry for any stupid statements.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Why do people have to be so nasty on here, i was only asking a question as i am new on here, sorry for any stupid statements.

Here we go again. "you NASTY people" Blah blah  although first post was supposedly by someone who does not speak good English and is barely comprehensible and then suddenly he can write a sentence that everyone can understand.   :bomb:

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Here we go again. "you NASTY people" Blah blah  although first post was supposedly by someone who does not speak good English and is barely comprehensible and then suddenly he can write a sentence that everyone can understand.   :bomb:

Indeed. And LMAO that he understood MH's piss-taking pidgin English post :sarcastic:

Offline wristjob

first post was supposedly by someone who does not speak good English and is barely comprehensible and then suddenly he can write a sentence that everyone can understand.   :bomb:

It's called "Abdul syndrome"

taz973

Advice from a fellow newish member, other posters will be very helpful but before you ask search, as it may be a new question to you but no doubt some of the members on here will have answered it time and time again, check your spelling and grammar, people don't mind the odd mistake but that first post was unreadable, no wonder it caused a certain amount of piss taking. I get the impression that no matter how long you have been a member on here or how many posts you have made if you put something stupid you will get called on it. Oh and don't whine that doesn't play well at all.

Hope this helps

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

To answer your question - it's because many of them aren't answering their own phones and/or can't speak good enough English. So you text, and the pimp/maid can take and confirm the booking, and you can turn up to see a lady who doesn't know which services "her" profile says she offers so you have to do a lot of miming and hand gestures (and perhaps pay more) to try to get the services you want. If you're lucky.

You're welcome. :hi:

vorian

To answer your question - it's because many of them aren't answering their own phones and/or can't speak good enough English. So you text, and the pimp/maid can take and confirm the booking, and you can turn up to see a lady who doesn't know which services "her" profile says she offers so you have to do a lot of miming and hand gestures (and perhaps pay more) to try to get the services you want. If you're lucky.

You're welcome. :hi:

Agreed, chances are they are pimped and not in control of their own bookings or phone. Personally I would avoid as to me the risk factor is very high.

Offline wristjob

B&S factor, you get the one that is free.

new_punter

B&S factor, you get the one that is free.

With that sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.

Offline CBPaul

Romanian who cant speak English ?

+1. not necessarily a fake but proceed with caution.

OP, if you bothered to type a sentence in English others would be less inclined to take the piss.

Generally speaking and not aiming this solely at the OP.... is it so fucking hard to type 'you', it's only 3 letters for fucks sake. Why are people so sodding lazy, fucking hate it when they type 'u'. Only one step up from 'init'  :mad: :mad: :mad:

Blood pressure over 150, must calm down now.

Offline suffolkmark

Also some of the text only profiles seem to be connected to a premium rate text scam which you buy into by texting them. I got caught out on this one myself earlier this year.

Offline MancSean

Looks like his school breaks up a few weeks before the rest  :hi:
Could just have finished his gcse's seems like a big F in English tho