Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wank in window service  (Read 2529 times)

Offline Stiltskin

I found this on a Southampton profile. Made me chuckle. :D

*****NEW SERVICE!!! 10 min WANK ONLY IN MY PORCH FOR £25!!!***** There is no physical contact in this service I will be in a sexy outfit/topless (if desired) behind a class window. For those of you perverts in a hurry or short of cash; why not do a fly bye!!!

That'll get the neighbour's curtains twitching!

A couple of links for anyone that's interested.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

vorian

Well that's a new one, for only £15 extra you get her for 15 minutes more than enough time for a wank and touching.

potato

Well that's certainly safe sex taken to extreme... I wonder if she does a "pop your knob through the letterbox" extra...

Offline CBPaul

Well that's certainly safe sex taken to extreme... I wonder if she does a "pop your knob through the letterbox" extra...

Exactly what I was thinking. But - my letterbox has a vicious spring on it which ensures all post come through shredded - imagine that  :scare:

Offline smiths

I found this on a Southampton profile. Made me chuckle. :D

That'll get the neighbour's curtains twitching!

A couple of links for anyone that's interested.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A never for me as i require being able to touch WGs but thats a new option on offer to me.

Offline smiths

Exactly what I was thinking. But - my letterbox has a vicious spring on it which ensures all post come through shredded - imagine that  :scare:

Shit, i can feel that now. :scare:

Offline bigfish

Often stand wanking in my porch, so why not?

Axtually the sort of kinky thing that appeals to me

Offline PuntingPete

I read the profile wrong, I though it said 'wank in my Porsche'  :blush:

Toby

That'll be the drive-thru service. Do you get burger and fries at the end? You have to provide the mayonnaise yourself.

potato

I'm just wondering what the state of her inner door is going to look like after a few weeks  :vomit:

Toby

I've heard she's painted a target on the door. The highest scorer each month gets a free pop.

Toby

Giving it some more thought, it won't be long before Tesco takes this up on the self-service isle.

SirFrank

Why not just wank over her profile pics on AW for fuck all? When I go to a sweet shop I don't want to look through the window I want to stuff my fucking face. Fuck this shit for a laugh

Toby

Why not just wank over her profile pics on AW for fuck all? When I go to a sweet shop I don't want to look through the window I want to stuff my fucking face. Fuck this shit for a laugh

Oh come on, we've all had a crafty wank down the Tesco cheese isle.

Offline Just_will

Do you reckon it's extra to run round the back of the house and smash her back doors in?

Offline mattylondon

Well that's a new one, for only £15 extra you get her for 15 minutes more than enough time for a wank and touching.
It would be cheaper to wait for another punter to use this service and have a wank whilst watching through binoculars! Nice and free.  :D

Delusional bitch. She must be having a laugh?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 06:43:45 pm by mattylondon »

vorian

It would be cheaper to wait for another punter to use this service and have a wank whilst watching through binoculars! Nice and free.  :D

Now that's lateral thinking Matty.  :D :hi:

Offline mattylondon

Now that's lateral thinking Matty.  :D :hi:
Just got to work out how to hold the binoculars nice and steady, whilst using the other hand to wank!  :D

k

Years ago in the London Newspaper Group classifieds there was an ad with the title "Window Cleaning Service".  I was tempted to ring but by the time I got round to thinking seriously about it the ad had disappeared.

I remember (years ago, again) visiting a woman who lived on one of the upper floors of an old house.  No curtains in the windows, the bed was a bunk bed, and she insisted we perform on the top deck.  I'm sure that she had some kind of deal with the people in the house opposite, but it was too far away to see.