Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen Donna Lovelace?  (Read 1344 times)

Offline UK_T

Hi all, she is apart of miss Paris crew.

She looks super hot, I would love to hear anyone's experience with her.

External Link/Members Only

:hi:

Offline grandaddybadman

She looks good. I say you should go for it. :cool:
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Clicktocollect

I have seen her.

On the plus side she is friendly, has an attractive curvy figure ( bit tubby but not bad) and she rides really well.

Downside is that I had four twenty pound notes and her English which had been perfect suddenly became poor when I reminded her that I needed a tenner back.  My own fault, it's not the first time I haven't gotten change. I usually try to have the exact money.

In summary nice girl good sex but felt like I had been turned over financially which put a downer on the experience.

Offline UK_T

I have seen her.

On the plus side she is friendly, has an attractive curvy figure ( bit tubby but not bad) and she rides really well.

Downside is that I had four twenty pound notes and her English which had been perfect suddenly became poor when I reminded her that I needed a tenner back.  My own fault, it's not the first time I haven't gotten change. I usually try to have the exact money.

In summary nice girl good sex but felt like I had been turned over financially which put a downer on the experience.

I guess she made her base rate £100 to avoid this now.

EDIT: realised you saw her for 30 mins not an hour. Will keep that in mind, crafty bitch.

How was she height and face wise? She looks petite around 5:4 etc and her face looks nice.

Would you say those new pictures in the red stockings are a good representation of her?

Service wise she says CIM is included, hopefully this is the case?

Thanks in advance mate, just trying to be extra sure before I pop down  :hi:
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 11:48:18 am by UK_T »

Offline Clicktocollect

Nice looking, wouldn't say petite, she's a bit on the plus side but has a great figure that more than compensates.

Her face is nice IMO.

yeah CIM wouldn't be a problem. However I didn't actually find this out for sure.