Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Neve (Walsall)  (Read 3244 times)

yorkshire123

After the "couldn't cum" episode last week i decided it was time to branch out with someone new (Thanks for all of your comments & help by the way)

After much research i opted for Neve, a local (ish) WG from Walsall with good feedback & comments on here.
External Link/Members Only
I very nearly booked Neve when i first started punting last year but i chickened out.

£170 (the most expensive punt/hour i have had to date)
1 Hour (+)

Comms = 10/10 e-mail & text plus guided to the apartment via phone.
Place = 10/10 nice clean new build apartment on the outskirts of town
Neve = 9/10 pretty, looks her advertised age, slim, small but pert tits, responsive nipples, nice arse,probably the most visually perfect pussy I've seen in real life (similar to a fleshlight), talkative girl with a naughty glint in her eyes.

Arrived at Neve's "working apartment" to find her wearing jeans & shirt as requested. Nice greeting kiss.
Offered wine but had to refuse due to driving.
Had a nice lengthy chat to start, this was initiated by me as i get quite nervous on a first meet.

Paperwork done & to the bedroom, FK & fondling, slowly relieved her of her clothes, onto the bed for extended RO which she (and i) enjoyed, tasted nice & fresh & she climaxed (if not she is a very good actress who can also make herself very wet)

My turn now, settled back for a long session of owo (i can normally last for a good half hour) however within 10 minutes i exploded into her mouth. This is the first time ever anyone has made me cum during oral without the use of hands (or did the "couldn't cum" episode finally arrive?)
All i can say is it was a damn fine blow job!

Neve asked if i wanted to have sex but looking at the clock i had already over-ran by 20 mins & had to leave, plus I'm normally a 1 pop man (but i think she may test that theory in the future)
Back in the game  :yahoo:

No pressure to leave even offered tea & biscuits but had to dash.

The only negative was that we didn't do more than oral but that was due to my extended almost interview like discussion at the start of the punt.

Recommend = yes
See again = yes

beeza1971

neve is really nice saw her last month going to see her 2mora for an hour no nerves really relaxing

The President

Agreed very good - a little more chatty than would like as can loose time quickly but although an excellent punt her rate is high "/