Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zoe of Manchester  (Read 790 times)

63 review(s) for zoe of manchester (62 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Daveboygreen50

External Link/Members Only

1.5 Hour incall at Zoe's apartment

£170

The reviews are coming in thick and fast for Zoe and quite rightly so. After reading several reviews of Zoe I just had to see what everyone else was raving about, boy am I glad I did.

Our meet took place in Zoe's apartment which is in a good location with plenty of easy parking. Her apartment is spotlessly clean with a good shower, plenty of clean towels and men's toiletries.

I would describe Zoe's service as a filthy GFE, she has a very sexy mind which shows through in her service. I felt like Zoe's sole aim throughout my visit was to ensure I had a great time.

When I arrived at the postcode that Zoe had given me I rang Zoe for final instructions. Zoe directed me into her apartment without any problems. When the door was opened I entered Zoe's apartment and gave Zoe a peck on the cheek, but oh no this wasn't good enough for Zoe she wanted a full on snog and proceeded to snog my face off, it was at this point that I knew I was in for a good time. Zoe was dressed in a sparkly gold dress which accentuated her MILFY figure. After a bit of a getting to know you chat and sorting out the paperwork I was asked if I needed a shower.
When I stepped out of the shower I found Zoe on the bed waiting for me in a sexy bra and knicker set (instant boner). I joined Zoe on the bed and we immediately started to snog and oh boy can this woman kiss, I love the closeness of a kiss and a cuddle and I certainly wasn't disappointed. I had booked 1.5 hours because I like to take my time and enjoy the experience, I know some people will probably find this a bit too long but Zoe is so witty and funny that time seemed to fly by. Ask her to tell you about her ironing exploits, the way she described an injury to her lady parts will keep a smile on my face till my dying day. Anyway now on to the good bits. I was already very aroused and because there was no rush I wanted to go down Zoe, I do put a lot of effort into reverse oral because I like it, I don't know if I am any good at it, but after a good 10 minutes of licking and teasing Zoe suddenly clamped her hand onto the back of my head and rammed my face into her pussy and started to squirm and grind. After I presume Zoe had come I was gently released. As I've already said I love reverse oral and if the lady is clean my tongue goes everywhere, my tongue went everywhere. After the oral session it was time to get bagged up. We opted for Zoe riding me and oh my god is she tight, what muscle control this lady has. After I had shot my bolt we settled down for some more snogging and heavy petting. I thought we were now getting close to time up as I had totally lost any sense of time at this stage, Zoe assured me that we had plenty of time for round 2. Round 2 consisted of a wonderful 69 to get me going again followed by one of my favourite positions doggy and a handjob with CIM to finish. Once my legs had stopped shaking I was offered another shower, I was also treated to the very sensual sight of Zoe showering and covering herself in baby oil. Suffice it to say I left Zoe's apartment with a lighter wallet an empty ball sack a spring in my step and a smile on my face. I also noticed that we had gone well over time.

This is my first review, sorry if people think it is a bit fluffy but Zoe REALLY is that good.

Can't wait for my next visit.       

Offline threechilliman

Glad you had a great time.I think she's gonna be busy!!

tcm