Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughtyaimyxxx and Zoe of Manchester 2 girl (Manchester)  (Read 831 times)

75 review(s) for NaughtyAimyxxxx (72 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
62 review(s) for zoe of manchester (61 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SomethingWhitty

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

It's about time I start to contribute around here, so here we go.

Location - Zoe's new flat in prestwich
Price - £200 for 45 mins.

Due to work reasons I have difficulty making bookings in advance, so when I found I had a free afternoon I thought I'd take a chance and txt Aimy for a solo booking. (Her number is not on her profile but if you email her, her pa will send it to you.)
After an hour or so of no answer I though I was out of luck, but as I was trying to sort out a plan b my phone went off. The stars must have aligned for me because not only was she free at the time I wanted but she followed up with a message asking how I fancied a "filthy 2 girl session"
Now as much as I really wanted to try one of thier legendary 2 girl sesions i wasnt expecting it and so it was a bit out side my price range. I was gutted at turning it down, but then i got another message offering me 45 mins for £200 which i could do.
Now I don't know if this is a price  they always offer but I think I got lucky as they where already together  at the time so off I went to what all the fuss is about.

The place was easy to find. I was let in and greated by two attractive women in sexy underwear. They greated me with dfk and was put straight at easy by their friendliness.

Both girls are increadably well reviewed on here and everything I've read is accurate, both on here and their aw profiles so I not sure how much more I can add.
I will give some personal high lights though.

I jumped in the shower for a quick clean up. As I came back to the room I was greater with the sight of Aimy bent over the sofa while Zoe was trying to insert a butt plug into Aimys arse. She asked me to help by holding Aimy arse cheeks apart. And this set the tone for the session
At one point Aimy was on her knees in front of me giving me vigorous deepthroat (butt plug still in) while Zoe knelt behind me rimming my arse.
Both girls squirting multiple times
Fucking Zoe while Aimy sat on my face.
Fucking Aimys arse while Zoe sat on my face
Fucking Aimys arse reverse cowgirl while Zoe fucked Aimys pussy with a dildo
Zoe drawing my balls dry with her mouth while Aimy grinded her pussy on my mouth squirting on me.

A 2 girl session with these two is an experience not to be missed. If you get the opportunity take it you will not regret it.

Offline jesal90

I always wanted to try two girls at once and your review is tempting me to go for it asap!
I heard some say you need to change condom each time you enter the other girl... is this true? kind of kills the heat of the moment if its the case...

Offline McSwell

I always wanted to try two girls at once and your review is tempting me to go for it asap!
I heard some say you need to change condom each time you enter the other girl... is this true? kind of kills the heat of the moment if its the case...

Yes you do have to change condom  but good girls like these two do it in the blink of an eye so it doesn't interrupt the fun.

Online Access

Changes of condom were done by mouth with me.
Fucking unreal

Offline Moby Dick

Changes of condom were done by mouth BY me.

Access all areas!
Well done