Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zoe of Manchester and Naughty Aimy 2-girl  (Read 2073 times)

63 review(s) for zoe of manchester (62 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
75 review(s) for NaughtyAimyxxxx (72 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Blue Moon

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

1 hour: £250

Background:
I’ve been noticing that my enthusiasm for punting has reduced somewhat over the past year. Don’t know if I’ve become jaded or if I’ve over-indulged. So I decided that I’d reduce my quantity of punts and take a bucket list approach to see if less really IS more and to tick off a few of my as yet unachieved experiences.
These two girls have been part of my punting background for some time, particularly Zoe who I’ve visited many times - including one 2-girl session a while back. I’ve visited Aimy a couple of times, again including a 2-girl session. Both girls are (IMO) top quality providers of sexual experiences – great attitude to their profession and superb at delivering raunchiness in large quantity. It’s probably fair to say that they excel at the PSE end of the scale, although I’ve never asked either of them for a GFE appointment. Both girls together in a PSE session was on my bucket list and I wanted that tick!

Communications:
This was mostly arranged through Zoe. We sorted it out quite a few weeks in advance and, when the date was confirmed, I set about allocating, saving, embezzling the funds required. This had the effect of causing me to miss out on Tontober, unfortunately. I had a particular roleplay in mind, both girls were up for it and I impatiently awaited the day.

We met at Aimy’s place, not far from Zoe’s place in Bury. As anyone who’s been will know, it’s a nice apartment in a new-build area. Parking is easy on the surrounding roads and it seems perfectly safe. Once parked, I waited for the appointment time, texted to Zoe and received the invitation to enter. Through the intercom door, up the stairs, into the apartment and immediately into the arms of two hot milfs. Tongues and tits a-plenty.

Looks:
Just look on their AW profiles. There’s no hiding anything – WYSIWYG with these two. Both are extremely good looking, 40-ish and have toned bodies. Excellent legs too.

The Sesh:
They were wearing what I’d requested for the roleplay and the first thing to do was to give both of them a thorough outfit inspection. One of my rules was: ‘no underwear’ and I suggested that Zoe checked out Aimy to confirm she was underwear-less. She slid her hands down the front of Aimy’s outfit and confirmed that it was all just tit and nipple down there (I checked too), then we did a joint exploration further down. Aimy released her belt so Zoe could slide her hand down the front of her jeans and I slid mine down the back. We met at Aimy’s pussy lips and I suggested that both our fingers should meet inside Aimy. So that’s what we did and we both had a good wriggle around inside. Aimy was stroking my cock while all this was happening and we all DFKd. I’d asked that they get changed partway through into slutty micro miniskirts so they went off to do that. They returned and they do ‘slutty’ rather well. Some of the highlights: much groping on my part; loads of OWO/Deep Throat (one-girl, the other girl, two-girl); loads of DFK (one-girl, the other girl, two-girl, girl/girl), loads of oral and rimming on each other and a double-ended dildo show while I moved my cock between each girls’ mouth and throat. I much prefer oral to penetration and didn’t indulge in penetration with either girl – some of you will think that was a bit of a missed opportunity perhaps but I had my cock and tongue inside one of them for most of my time there so I was happy. Two-girl sessions are often a blur of activity and this was no different. I decided to let go after holding back for quite some time and about 45 mins into the appointment, I unloaded a month’s worth into Aimy’s mouth. She thoughtfully snowballed this with Zoe while I watched. A leisurely chat and off I went.

Thoughts On The Way Back To The Car:
Well, it’ll be difficult to beat. It was a bit like driving a Ferrari and a Lamborghini at the same time. Expensive but exhilarating. But….it’s reinforced my decision to reduce my punting activities for the time being. Quality, not quantity, is now the key and I’m becoming aware that I’m not the sexual machine I once (thought I) was. What next? Well, I quite fancy driving a Ferrari, a Lamborghini and and a Porsche at the same time. And I really want to find someone who is good at oral edging. And a sub to the same standard as Submissive Lauren. And….well, reducing isn’t the same as stopping!

Bm

Online Carpy

Nicely done BM... and congrats on lasting 45mins with them two... I’d be more like 45seconds.

Offline threechilliman

Nice review fella and, for me, a cock-hardening read. I regret not getting round to these two.....

Offline lewisjones23

good report but the price is a little on the high side for me considering the real ages of the WG's involved

they are no where near their listed ages

Offline Blue Moon

Nice review fella and, for me, a cock-hardening read. I regret not getting round to these two.....
There's still time, surely....?    Bm

Offline Rimtastic

I would love to see both of these ladies individually, though they aren't local to me. I just love Zoe's new profile pic.

Offline Blue Moon

good report but the price is a little on the high side for me considering the real ages of the WG's involved

they are no where near their listed ages
True, not cheap. But they're shown as 42 and 46 on their profiles - seems about right I'd say. (But I'm not good at guessing ages - I spent years in a profession where I had to be diplomatic about things like that!)

Offline lewisjones23

True, not cheap. But they're shown as 42 and 46 on their profiles - seems about right I'd say. (But I'm not good at guessing ages - I spent years in a profession where I had to be diplomatic about things like that!)

no way is Amy in her 40's

Offline cash2spare

Nicely done BM... and congrats on lasting 45mins with them two... I’d be more like 45seconds.

two girls sucking on my cock doubt id last 45 seconds, 45 minutes is a very very long time to stop exploding. I would have shot my load a few times for £250

Offline Blue Moon

two girls sucking on my cock doubt id last 45 seconds, 45 minutes is a very very long time to stop exploding. I would have shot my load a few times for £250
I remember the days when I would have too. Now I'm a one-trick pony! I also find that deep throat, though undoubtedly very pleasant, doesn't get me to the edge quite as effectively as when the head gets all the mouth action so if I feel I'm getting close, I just push further in.    Bm

Offline threechilliman

Zoe's age is about right as she's deffo younger than me. I recall she was '29' when I first saw her 3 years ago so she's done a fair bit of catching up. Bit of debate on Aimy as someone told me she were about to turn 50 and that was 18 months ago. That said, I can confirm two things about her - 1) if she's 50 she's got one hell of a body on her and 2) she gave me the ride of my life when I saw her - easily my best 1-2-1 for pure filth, single-handedly emptying my bucket list in an hour.

Offline threechilliman

There's still time, surely....?    Bm

Oh, there's time alright, it's my motivation that's a bit lacking......

Offline cueball

Good review bm.

I'm not surprised you got a stellar time pal.

Cheers  :hi:

Offline McSwell

Good, detailed report mate.

You can't go wrong with these two either as a duo or individually.

With regard to age its the norm in this business for girls to knock a few years off, they both have recent pictures in their free galleries so what you see is what you get. ;)

McSwell

Offline lewisjones23

Good, detailed report mate.

You can't go wrong with these two either as a duo or individually.

With regard to age its the norm in this business for girls to knock a few years off, they both have recent pictures in their free galleries so what you see is what you get. ;)

McSwell

i know how the game works re age - point was id never pay that sort of money for a WG in her 50's

Offline McSwell

i know how the game works re age - point was id never pay that sort of money for a WG in her 50's

That's  your prerogative mate but the OP has obviously had a good time with these two irrespective of their age and thats what this thread is about..
Anyway if you check her profile Aimy doesn't see punters under 35 so I guess you most probably wouldn't  qualify   :D :D

McSwell

Offline lewisjones23

That's  your prerogative mate but the OP has obviously had a good time with these two irrespective of their age and thats what this thread is about..
Anyway if you check her profile Aimy doesn't see punters under 35 so I guess you most probably wouldn't  qualify   :D :D

McSwell

what makes you think that?

Offline bigmc

Ive seen them both ( but not at the same time sadly ), they are both top girls and would recommend them. Wether you would pay the asking price is up to you.

Offline OakTree

Ive seen them both ( but not at the same time sadly ), they are both top girls and would recommend them. Wether you would pay the asking price is up to you.

Same here, seen them both separately. I think Amy is in her fifties but has a fantastic body.

Zoe, I’ve not seen for a few years but I actually thought she was the more memorable of the two.

Offline chrishornx

Zoe's age is about right as she's deffo younger than me. I recall she was '29' when I first saw her 3 years ago so she's done a fair bit of catching up. Bit of debate on Aimy as someone told me she were about to turn 50 and that was 18 months ago. That said, I can confirm two things about her - 1) if she's 50 she's got one hell of a body on her and 2) she gave me the ride of my life when I saw her - easily my best 1-2-1 for pure filth, single-handedly emptying my bucket list in an hour.

I have got to say that if Aimy is 50+ then she is an exceptional specimen. Not great at guessing ages so couldn't say for sure but I would have thought around 47 but age matters not with a body and service like Aimy