Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sheffield parlours  (Read 12679 times)

Greyhound

Hi everybody as I am new to this site and generally punt around sheffield I need to start posting. Does anybody know how many parlours are in sheffield? I am doing my best to try to get round different ones some good some bad so far.

Offline NIK

Hi everybody as I am new to this site and generally punt around sheffield I need to start posting. Does anybody know how many parlours are in sheffield? I am doing my best to try to get round different ones some good some bad so far.

Off the top of my head there's: Fantasia, Paradise, Kittens, Diplomat, Honeypot, Cameo, City Sauna and of course GFE which totally dominates the scene these days. Not sure if Pandora's is still going or the one near Infirmary Road. There's also at least a couple of others I don't know about. A Thai place - Mirage maybe?

If you'd have asked me 15 - 20 years ago I would have been something of an expert and even 10 years ago would have been more help.

Of those listed I've never been to Paradise but I think it's probably shite.
Fantasia has been going many years, but did close for a very long time. Never been since it re-opened, but it used to be one of the worst of all parlours back in my day. Apparently it's got better. It couldn't have got any worse!
I've only been to Kittens once since they moved to their present location and that was many years ago. I did use to go a lot when it was near Bramhall Lane. My last experience there was absolutely dire.
Been to Diplomat a few times. Decent premises and choice of girls, but experiences extremely average to say the least.
Honeypot has been going many years. I've only been once as they tend to have older women.
Cameo again has been around years and is off the main parlour track being situated in Heeley. Big rooms but average service. Also when I've been there have been a couple of munters there who I avoided.
City Sauna isn't the old City Sauna which used to be based on Chesterfield Rd which I have been to several times, so I've never been to this one.
GFE totally dominates the parlour scene these days and has three times as many reports as all the others put together. It is the best in terms of choice of girls. I think it's overrated but is still the one I'd choose over all the others.
I think there's at least one or maybe two more places in Attercliffe.

This got me thinking about how many parlours I've been to in Sheffield. It must be dozens. Apart from the ones I've long forgotten and the fly by nights there was Portias, Playboys, Nicoles. Flickers, First Class (first one I ever went to) and Selina's (the one that burnt down!) and whole host of others.
If you count flats and private houses as well as parlours I must have been to at least fifty.
It's all in my book!  :D

Greyhound

Thanks nik I'm gunna try 1 of them you've listed think GFE , been to diplomats and wasnt to bad  :dash ...

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
At Honeypot Linzi and Melissa are popular girls, but I haven't seen either. Reports range from amazing to average. Honeypot definitely caters for men who like their women over 30, if not 40. They have the policy were you don't see another punter which may appeal - two entrances.

Online nullenvoyd

I`m surprised that you have forgotten Lizzies! Been around for years!

Also Sonsabai for all the Thai lovers out there.

I`ll have a think. There must be some more not mentioned.

Oh Yeah. Club 25 just around the corner from Fantasia.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 10:23:53 am by nullenvoyd »

Offline NIK

I believe that's the one either on or near Infirmary Rd I mentioned. Never been, but enquired several times. They seem to have old dogs which put me off somewhat!  :D

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator

Oh Yeah. Club 25 just around the corner from Fantasia.
I've been to Lizzies older women is right. Most are average looking at best. Lizzie does everything on the tin, but is off her rocker and not attractive IMHO.

Club 25 has had a number of poor reviews on other sites, but I can't comment on service as I've never been.

Greyhound

Thanks for all replies so far. I have been exploring this site more regarding individual girl reports and like a lot of forums there is a lot of negative stuff out there.i had to smile when I saw one report claiming the girl was useless when 3mths ago she gave me a wonderful experience!! But I suppose this is one of the fun aspects (a bit like restaurant reviews) what is enjoyed by one is hated by another!!! Anyway I am making a list to follow both girls and places -if I don't I'll finish up in the same places as before which is exactly why I joined this site. I do tend to favour 'girls'over 40 (except oriental girls ) so any nudges in that direction would be appreciated. PS with so many choices I will need to live up to my 'greyhound' name to get round them all'

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Thanks for all replies so far. I have been exploring this site more regarding individual girl reports and like a lot of forums there is a lot of negative stuff out there.i had to smile when I saw one report claiming the girl was useless when 3mths ago she gave me a wonderful experience!! But I suppose this is one of the fun aspects (a bit like restaurant reviews) what is enjoyed by one is hated by another!!! Anyway I am making a list to follow both girls and places -if I don't I'll finish up in the same places as before which is exactly why I joined this site. I do tend to favour 'girls'over 40 (except oriental girls ) so any nudges in that direction would be appreciated. PS with so many choices I will need to live up to my 'greyhound' name to get round them all'
Lizzies, Honepot, City Sauna and Classic Touch all have "old bangers". So, you might be right with any of them. Lizzies needs a lick of paint, the bed must be older than the staff. Honeypot is hit and miss, as is Classic in my eyes. I've never been to City Sauna, reviews are mixed. Take their dress size descriptions with a bucket full of salt.

Offline cassini

Greyhound.

Whoever you do decide to visit make sure, that you report back. Us fellow punters need that info to make informed decisions about who are the good providers and who are the ones to avoid.

Cassini

6ft3

how does Sonsabai work.

is it a case of paying the door fee and negotiate Price?

just really curious

Greyhound

since my last post been to honeypot saw jessica very  friendly decent gfe would see her again and also diamonds saw katie very friendly dressed evening gown[nice change from micro skirts] good gfe gentle and soft rather than passionate would see her again as well not a bit like some reports on here,but as i have said before what is a good experience for one punter can be a bad one for another.Now to a bad deal at sonsabai nice place but very expensive 100 pnds 1 hour including sharing bath with girl but does not include much else,literally anything from kissing onwards are extras so cost me 150 pounds.I much prefer the all in price per hour. happy punting

Nokia10

Best ones for me are Fantasia/VIP Lounge (same owner), GFE, and City Sauna

Fantasia - decent decor - repainted and new mattresses (as they have so many thru door, they get a lot of use!) - but great services for a great price - Alexi is best girl to see.

VIP Lounge - sister parlour to fantasia - but a "1 on 1" place - just 1 girl working but in a v nice flat where you get more relaxed time with the girl. Not sat waiting for other guy to finish..

GFE - very nice decor and good choice of girls - not been for a while but always good reviews on the whole

City Sauna - has been taken over and revamped/decorated and with better staff and better services..

Club25 is near to Fantasia/GFE but never been, but does appear to have decent reviews and staff - just with a few off reports

Diplomats started well - had a few good punts there but recently has some average reports

Unit 8 is a fairly new well decorated and nice place outside of city centre (in Handsowrth near Parkway), but never been but has decent reports

Athena - new parlour opened opposite Fantasia above "Hanky Panky" sex shop - has had a few mixed reports

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Athena used to be called Donalds.

Greyhound

Recently tried prestige (used to be Thai visite).basically layout is the same but spruced up.Impressive website  but the 2 girls on show looked far better on the website!!! I like gfe but only April offered this but paid 10pnds extra.chatty girl but very slim decent kissing but not impressed with the rest of the session. Next time I will book in advance and check out a "fuller" figure. I used to like Thai visite,very expensive but had some memorable punts with Thai girls but the others such as subai rooms,and sonsubai are nowhere near as good.

Online fforte

Lizzies is now run by City sauna and classic touch and diamonds share the same ladies.

Online fforte

since my last post been to honeypot saw jessica very  friendly decent gfe would see her again and also diamonds saw katie very friendly dressed evening gown[nice change from micro skirts] good gfe gentle and soft rather than passionate would see her again as well not a bit like some reports on here,but as i have said before what is a good experience for one punter can be a bad one for another.Now to a bad deal at sonsabai nice place but very expensive 100 pnds 1 hour including sharing bath with girl but does not include much else,literally anything from kissing onwards are extras so cost me 150 pounds.I much prefer the all in price per hour. happy punting
I like Jessica she does something for me so I try and get her when I can £45 for half an hour is enough he,  reverse but the oral is covered Dfk as well. Sonsabai has gone downhill in terms of customer service since the older receptionist has left. Diamonds I have not been but classic touch the sister place is ok 45 for 30 minutes

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
I like Jessica she does something for me so I try and get her when I can £45 for half an hour is enough he,  reverse but the oral is covered Dfk as well. Sonsabai has gone downhill in terms of customer service since the older receptionist has left. Diamonds I have not been but classic touch the sister place is ok 45 for 30 minutes
You're right classic is OK, but it's always so busy.