Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexis Bailey AW Warrington  (Read 1259 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7088430) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline bakerted

Slim pickings of late on AW so I've been trying my luck elsewhere

Only bright light for me in this area on AW has been

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

I've seen this little fitty several times. Difficult as fuck to get hold of but definitely worth the trouble.
£200 p/h expensive for a regular but then how many fit as fuck genuine 19yr olds are there on AW atm.

Meet at hotel in Warrington

Standard reveal behind the door I've struck lucky.

Great body. Slim with small tits. Tasty lingerie, tanned, all natural, no tattoos, looks n tastes immaculate.

Proper DFK. Sloppy BJ. Really enjoys a good licking. Fucked in every position I could think of.

Full on session and at the end after an excellent sloppy BJ she looks up at me with a big smile and a stream of cum from the corner
of her mouth and over her cheek and says "Just in time"

Out of the door just past the full hour.

Looks/Body 9/10    BJ 8/10    Sex 9/10
« Last Edit: August 31, 2023, 07:08:26 pm by bakerted »

Offline shaft10

Good effort, I've tried on numerous occasions to get hold of her via emails on AW and texts, no reply .. gave up in the end but may have to keep trying when I'm back in the area  :thumbsup:

Online Cheshuk

Thanks for review op

Good effort, I've tried on numerous occasions to get hold of her via emails on AW and texts, no reply .. gave up in the end but may have to keep trying when I'm back in the area  :thumbsup:

had the same problem mate, she said she finds the aw email confusing and switches phone off when she's not working.. think its a case of call (as I did) or maybe text when her lights on

Offline shaft10

Thanks for review op

had the same problem mate, she said she finds the aw email confusing and switches phone off when she's not working.. think its a case of call (as I did) or maybe text when her lights on

No worries cheers for the heads up  :thumbsup: did you manage to see her? I get down that way occasionally with work so hopefully hit it when the green light is on

Offline bakerted

You’re right. First time I saw her was through a phone call.
Must have left an impression because she answers all of my emails!

Online Pennington

She could have been impressed with the 200quid
you provided,of course  :cool:

Online Cheshuk

No worries cheers for the heads up  :thumbsup: did you manage to see her? I get down that way occasionally with work so hopefully hit it when the green light is on

I did mate, only seen her once but green light would be my best guess as time to get through

yeah if you've seen her a few times she may specifically answer yours (her regulars) emails, that's just what she said but may still use email.. in my case a call's all that worked
« Last Edit: September 01, 2023, 12:27:54 am by Cheshuk »

Offline OakTree

She could have been impressed with the 200quid
you provided,of course  :cool:

:lol: