Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel Sam. Stretford  (Read 1104 times)

37 review(s) for Angel Sam  (30 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Might Bite

After a 12 month hiatus, partly self imposed and partly financial it was time to get out there again. I had read plenty of reviews on here and had narrowed down to a few but then the doubts of seeing somebody new crept in , what if they are having a bad day etc , so I bottled that and returned to my tried and trusted list.  Sam rose to the top, easy to get to, good location and always hits the right buttons.  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
As always setting up the meet is a piece of cake, via email on AW.
Got there on time, a text to say I'd arrived with a quick reply telling me to come up.
Sam was sort of wearing something, greeted me with a kiss. She got me a drink and we sat down and spent 5 minutes catching up as it had been over a year since I had last seen her.
Action started with Sam leaning in and starting some DFK with her hand stroking my crotch area.
Into the bedroom, more DFK as we undressed, me feeling her arse and tits as she unzipped me and got her hand on my cock.
Onto the bed and Sam is between my legs giving me a really good BJ. After a few minutes she suggested a 69, which obviously I agreed to. This went on for a good few minutes, her devouring my cock while I used my tongue to kick her clit and sticking it right inside her pussy.
Time for fucking, protection on and Sam riding me CG, switching to RCG. Then onto Mish with a clear instruction not to pop in the bag as she wanted CIM.
Sam was urging me faster, deeper as she held her legs up so I could get extra purchase. Plenty of DFK throughout as well as Sam kissing and licking my chest.
As the vinegar stroke drew near I withdrew and Sam moved down to take my load , taking it all and swallowing the lot .
A 10 minute or so rest and off we went again, roughly the same script as first time. Fancied doing her doggy but as soon as I had entered her I got cramp in a couple of my toes.
Had to pull out, the old man then started to flag so I started to massage him back to life. Oh good said Sam, I'm going to get another mouthful and proceeded to kick and suck on my balls until the sap rose. She then took me into her mouth and took my second load, strangely more than the first
Offer of a shower declined and a short while later I was on my way, one happy chappy.
Sam has been reviewed on here plenty of times almost always positively and I can only add to that.
If you are after a MILF type that actually seems to care that she provides a good service you can't go wrong.