Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel, blackpool  (Read 3052 times)

3 review(s) for XxX...ANGEL...XxX (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

nuts4you

My first review on here, i decided to visit angel on Adultwork {can,t do the link}. What a little cracker, i,ve visited this lady twice now,the first time was good,the second time excellent OWO,D/Throat plenty of eye contact and spitting on my cock, tight pussy and a thoroughly good fuck, i asked her if she was in the area for a while and she said she was building up quite a portfolio of regulars and has decided blackpool is for her for now.60 quid for 30 mins, but no clockwatching, first visit 35 mins, second time 40/45 mins, jay jay if your in the area have a go, she,s a nice bird  :thumbsup:

nuts4you

Just been again today, belting ,45 minutes 60 quid, it doesn,t get any better, she,s been off since last friday and i thought she,d fucked off and disappeared but a swift phone call this morning and off we go again  ;)

nuts4you

That,s her Jay jay, i,m off there tomorrow hopefully  :thumbsup:

Jay-Jay

Hope you make it nuts.....tried to contact her a few times yesterday with no luck.

Jay

nuts4you

Jay, sorry you missed her, i did aswell today but persist ,cos she is good.The beauty of this is she has a couple of days off and comes back horny as fuck,i have been on the recieving end of her last 3 days absence :D

nuts4you

Just put up a review for thais paradise but when leaving got a text off angel,she,s been in bolton since xmas and i,d been elsewhere (a relative got married on the 30th).She said she wanted to fuck my brains out and i had promised to make the experience one to remember,i arrived at hers 45 mins later with an empty sack but didn,t tell her that,what followed was an intense fucking session i will never forget, sucking,fucking,fingering, reverse oral and she kept saying don,t come yet, i hadn,t the heart to tell her i,d just unloaded an hour earlier.This lady loves it doggy,telling me to grab her arse cheeks and bang like a good ,un.After an hour of this she mamaged to make me shoot my load and i just laid on the bed knackered but content, lads this lady is good,very good, enjoy. nuts :thumbsup:

nuts4you

Jay jay, have sent you a pm on PPNW with angels no. please read it carefully,nuts :drinks: