Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel Sam Manchester  (Read 1478 times)

37 review(s) for Angel Sam  (30 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by hungrypunt]

Offline Jondy73

External Link/Members Only

1st review, figured it was time to contribute rather than glean and lurk at all your good work by othere

Saw Sam a few months at her flat in Stretford, easy parking (used the big tesco up the road) and walked a few mins down to her flat which was a nice apartment set slightly back from the main road. No issues getting in using the buzzer and met at the door.

Sam has a great figure and lovely pert tits and bum, she was wearing a see through top with lingerie as requested, lovely big heels too. She isnt too tall so it evened up the match. Lookswise she is decent enough and has a lovely personality (touch of scouse,but forgivable ;-))

After a short snog, handover of cash it was off to the bedroom, I was simply looking for a good blow and shag and I certainly got it. I went down on her for a good whileand she said she came from my efforts and the extra juices from her lovely trimmed and tasty pussy that went down my throat tends to agree with that judgement.

We moved to 69 and she gave good head OWO, then on with the protection and into cowgirl sex followed by doggy,some dirty talk from Sam encouraging me to be bolder and we moved to doggy, everyone's favourite where I fucked her till I filled the condom and we snuggled for a bit. I wasnt fit for round 2 and unsure if this would have been welcomed however I found her very good and may return for one of her threesome offers she advertises

All in all a decent punt and no complaints from me, £110 from a reverse bid.

Offline manc36

Banned reason: Abuse
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bolster3

Welcome to the board Jondy and thanks for reviewing.
You picked a good one to start with in Sam

goldwing1

The possible threesome you mentioned.
I`ve had one with her friend kirsty blonde.
You will certainly enjoy that one, two ladies that are well reviewed and respected on here