Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: afia afia  (Read 1460 times)

Vinblanc

Hey guys has anyone seen Afia Afia in Newport? Profile looks good but no facial shots - can anyone comment? Cheers! External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline wholuvsubaby

Saw her a little while back and nothing to write home about.

She was friendly, VERY Chatty, great body (but unusual tufty bits where there should not have been any - looked like she shaved her lady bits after a heavy night out!)

looks wise ok (hey I am no Adonis either, but giving my opinion!) teeth not so good. Oral mediocre.

OK for a rub if you are after some release but not much quality.

hope that helps (suppose i shoudl have put a review on here!!! maybe moderators will re post accordingly?)

Vinblanc

Cheers mate will probably give it a miss

afia_afia

Morning, my name is Afia the lady in which you refer to above..... unfortunately no I don't do any face shot pics on my AW profile however has also offered a face pic on request, so just simply message on the site no need to book or anything and I am always more than happy to provide you with a face pic. hope this helps love. thanks Afia x
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 08:25:47 am by afia_afia »

afia_afia

:manhater:  WELL EXCUSE YOU AND YOUR LOVELY MANNERS! LOL, nahh! only joking kid however I really do take offence at the 'mediocor.... but the  :crazy: facial  put down well  - well nothing really was intending to do a few little put downs myself but then thought bless at least most people can live with what they have but you ya poor thing you have to walk around all day with that face! ....but they do say jealousy is a disease so really do hope you get better soon.
Cheers mate will probably give it a miss

Offline cardiffjeff

ive seen afia...very skinny no tits to speak of...flat as a board, very lackluster offering im afraid....
now i dont mean to offend her but i call it as i see it....

Offline foreverhung

I heard she cums like a train?
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

thatguy

if you believe the lie they sell then yeah I guess prossies cum