Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Advice for Bristol outcall  (Read 563 times)

Offline cornishbadboy

Hey there everybody, first time poster but long time lurker! So I have a couple of nights alone in a hotel in Bristol this weekend and fancy treating myself to a debauched time with a PVC clad lady. It would be an outcall and my budget would be around the £150 mark. I am really looking for something completely opposite to my normal life so a completely debauched and filthy slut would be preferable!  Any suggestions or recommendations? Thanks in advance!

Offline dubs

Hey there everybody, first time poster but long time lurker! So I have a couple of nights alone in a hotel in Bristol this weekend and fancy treating myself to a debauched time with a PVC clad lady. It would be an outcall and my budget would be around the £150 mark. I am really looking for something completely opposite to my normal life so a completely debauched and filthy slut would be preferable!  Any suggestions or recommendations? Thanks in advance!

I suggest and recommend that you stop lurking and contribute more to the forum before asking for others to do your research for you.   :hi:

Offline cornishbadboy

Thanks for your polite reply, and awfully helpful reply, Geez!  :dash:

Offline houseboot

Thanks for your polite reply, and awfully helpful reply, Geez!  :dash:

What do you expect?

You've asked the same questions several times over the last 4 years but have given nothing back.

Geez indeed! Haven't you learnt about sharing? The more you give, the more you'll likely to get back.

Offline ampersand

Stretch your budget and go for Sophie Anderson.