Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ###MIA###  (Read 1743 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had seen Mia’s profile many times, but am always suspicious of those with no face pics. One time I noticed her verified pic was up and thought I would give it a go. Also she was reviewed previously (credit and gratitude to previous reviewer, my hat off to you!) which encouraged me.

The experience:

This was a fairly straight forward punt. I texted her whilst returning from a business trip and she sent me the address. As usual I asked her “Same girl in pics? Sorry to ask” and she asserted (perhaps a little annoyed) that she was.
Close to the financial district in London (a place of boots, shoes, suits, and ties, lattes during the day-time, and wine during the night, where people labour to put on their deepest poshest accent while out-boasting each other about financial acquisitions, and careers paths)…Sorry…I digress.
 Anyway she opened the door and yes she IS fit! Like her pics!
I rushed to shower and get a glass of water, then grabbed her and though I do not normally FK she allowed me with some tongue action. We moved to the bed and I lay her down while kissing her gently over her body. I lay down and she gave me some OWO which was shallow but soft and good.
On with the rubber she got on top and the grind was smooth and a at a good pace. I lay her down and came on top, and gave her a pounding which she took well.
Afterwards we chatted, but I could not smoke in her place.

Reflection:
•   Her pictures are a fair reflection of her.
•   Kissing and OWO but she does not do CIM.
•   Her place is a bit in between stations.
•   She has a good firm figure and a firm but friendly attitude. If something if off limits I would imagine she would say (but I acted as a gentleman).

The Journey:

Thanks for previous reviewer – I had another good punt.
Will likely see her again soon.

password02

Good review - saw her a few weeks ago - Nice petite size 8 girl with great figure and nice looking facially - Very much a GFE - nice room and location

LL

I think she's amazing, just at the top end of my usual budget.  69 with her was my favourite thing to do.  I think she will suck deeper if she's getting licked at the same time although she doesn't allow CIM but I guess that's true of many girls.  The towel she gave me to shower with was odd - more like a window cloth (but clean of course!) actually I went through two towels in half an hour as I showered at the beginning and end, with a lot of action in between so got my money's worth!

What I like about her is that this isn't all she does.  I'm looking for more part-timers like her as they're much less likely to have become jaded from overdoing it.  A lot of EE girls are working 7 days a week, 14 hours a day plus!  They do that for 2-3 weeks then go back to Poland/Romania/Hungary for a well-earned rest - so if you want good service you have to book them as soon as they return to Blighty.  Not Mia though - she works in London up to three days a week, and works a normal shift, not ridiculously-long hours.  I've seen her 3 times and she's never looked or acted as though she's tired out.  So if anybody can recommend some other part-timers for in-calls, please let me know.

slow and low

Seen Mia and she has a perfect size 8 figure,the owo I received was superb.

password02

Gone

? GONE?  Just clicked and all OK?

She is at £130 ph - did she go to £140 a while ago and now down to £130?

slow and low

£130 for the hour does 45 mins for £110 as well.