Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Some quick info on Thai Massage, Acton Vale W3  (Read 4260 times)

Offline jichael mackson

This place is located on Uxbridge Road Acton Vale W3

Big, pink neon sign caught my attention - THAI MASSAGE. Pictures of of Thai masseuses on the windows.

Inside was a brand new, fully decked out Spa place that has rooms for Thai massage.

Went in, staff were either white English and white Euro... no Thai ladies about.

Had hour massage for £38 with a Euro lady. First thing she said to me was keep your underwear on, put on towel and lay down. So that was that, it was totally legit.

The actual massage was Superb! Just no hint of extras at all.

Not sure if there are Thai girls on the staff?

Thats my experience if anyone has been tempted to go in for HR.

Nightowl1

Am a big fan of the Asian massage and have also found this happening more and more times at Asian massage establishments (Chinese or Thai) in that you go in thinking you are going to get an Asian masseuse but there is a East European girl. Is obviously to do with work visas etc as less hassle hiring East European in professional massage place than applying work visa for Asian girl if she not British Asian etc.

Now if I visit any incall professional Asian massage place I ask who the masseuses are before they tell me to go down to the massage room and get ready. If they do not have Asian girl then I just make excuse that need go get cash.

LL

Am a big fan of the Asian massage and have also found this happening more and more times at Asian massage establishments (Chinese or Thai) in that you go in thinking you are going to get an Asian masseuse but there is a East European girl. Is obviously to do with work visas etc as less hassle hiring East European in professional massage place than applying work visa for Asian girl if she not British Asian etc.

Now if I visit any incall professional Asian massage place I ask who the masseuses are before they tell me to go down to the massage room and get ready. If they do not have Asian girl then I just make excuse that need go get cash.
That's interesting as I adopt the opposite approach. On my occasional visits to Asian massage parlours in the West End I'll ask if they have any European therapists on duty as that usually means Polish, and Polish girls are hot! They often give a better happy ending than the Asian girls too.  :hi:

Nightowl1

Yes guess depends on preference. But I have Asian fetish and just expect if go into an Asian speciality massage place that staff would be Asian as they used to be.

Just not a fan of east European. Always found cold character. Now if was a white girl from US or Canada or Sweden then could be tempted to change mind. But all to do with economics that is why is rare to find wealthier nation girls there. Same as my preference on Asians is Korean or Japanese but again harder to find.

Offline jichael mackson

number and site for searching purposes

External Link/Members Only

Offline 76shen

thai girls do work at this place on weekends. i saw 3 of them when i walk past the window.