Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: @sunny@ Walthamstow - sweet, sexy, perfect firm body and nips to die for  (Read 5115 times)

spiderwebber

External Link/Members Only

Wow!!
That's all I can say.
What a stunning girl. Perfect body (check out her private gallery).
Her normal profile pictures aren't the best, and I told her as much.
This was an impulsive punt, after work I was feeling pretty horny so logged on to AW and thought I'd see what's in the local(ish) area.
Profile was more or less all inclusive for £70 - I decided to check her private gallery and was SOLD!
I called her, she was very friendly and sweet and arranged a time. Her flat was located in Walthamstow High Street itself, but a discreet location at the side of a supermarket.

Called her again when outside and she buzzed me in.
She greeted me with a gorgeous smile, looking stunning - she's 5'1" and perfect (if you like petite slim girls with gorgeous perky B/C cups with perpetual pert erect nipples. )

I stayed an hour and a half (£100) and gave her some extras to cum on her face and to take some snaps (all listed clearly on her profile)
She's Hungarian, a sweet voice and accent, smelt of roses and tastes like a peach.
She gave me a drink and chatted while she offered me a cigarette (I dont smoke but for her I did) which I smoked on the balcony while she held me from behind.

Anyway, she did exactly as described, with a smooth silky body, lightly tanned with visits to the solarium (as stated) she's got a pierced belly button and some nice sexy tattoos. Her arse is fantastic, pert and firm like the rest of her (24 year old) body, and if you have a foot fetish - sexy soft size 5's with immaculate red nail polish.
And she looks Fresh! Unlike some tired out hookers you get who age rapidly.
She was friendly, funny, chatty, sensual, and dirty when required.

I stayed quite a bit over time (almost 20 mins) and had a shower and left - she said goodbye by giving me a tight hug, which lingered while she kissed.

All in all, a sweet, sensual, beautiful sexy girl with a fantastic figure and personality.

She was perhaps too sweet for me to shoot in her face and be really ghetto with her, but I did take some snaps of her while she laughed and posed for me.

She wont probably stay in Walthamstow, she said she has been in Hendon and Harrow and may go back there as Walthamstow isn't all that.

Offline SamLP

Quite a turnaround from her previous review:when she was in Hendon (profile now swapped):

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=49384.0

Can you care to describe her services a bit more? Did she fk/dfk? How was her owo & sex?

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Quite a turnaround from her previous review:when she was in Hendon (profile now swapped):

Can you care to describe her services a bit more? Did she fk/dfk? How was her owo & sex?

Was not aware of this (despite posting on that link) before subscribing to her PG. Don't usually, but with a headline price of £70 for the hour, thought £1 was worth it on this occasion.

Couple more questions for the OP:

1/ She looks a bit 2 sized in her PG pics. In some she looks very fit and toned, in others a little curvier. What category would you put her in based on your visit ?
2/ In her PG she has the sides of her head shaved in some pics. How was her hair when you saw her ?

Thank you.

Offline The_Don

Thank you for the link, I've PM'd a few members about her and remembered a review has been posted but couldn't find a the review in question

Offline fitalic

Has she got fake tan on her?
Cheers

spiderwebber

Was not aware of this (despite posting on that link) before subscribing to her PG. Don't usually, but with a headline price of £70 for the hour, thought £1 was worth it on this occasion.

Couple more questions for the OP:

1/ She looks a bit 2 sized in her PG pics. In some she looks very fit and toned, in others a little curvier. What category would you put her in based on your visit ?
2/ In her PG she has the sides of her head shaved in some pics. How was her hair when you saw her ?

Thank you.

Hi mate.
Regards Q1 she is very fit and toned with a firm arse and pert tits, flat belly, smooth skin.
She's cute and pretty(ish) rather than beautiful but has a nice smooth face.
She seems to have fucked her eye brows up a bit - too much plucking and thinned em out.
The side of her head had been shaved a few weeks before so was growing back, I commented upon this.

Cheers

spiderwebber

Started off with some normal French kissing, not particularly deep, with tongues, and not particularly slobbery so not DFK.
She gave me OWO and licked and sucked by knackers, she didn't rim or attempt to - I'm grateful as not keen on that.
Her OWO wasn't great to be honest, don't get me wrong, it was nice and had a lot of feel in it (she wasn't a robot) but there was no spitting and slavering and gagging - a bit vanilla.
69 was good - her snatch was clean and nice, she didn't get wet though (which is usual with many)

I wasn't planning on having sex, but when she jumped on my dick riding me I soon came quick.
Round two was more BJ from her followed by her oiling her feet and my nob then giving me a nice foot job and I shot on her pretty toes.

I read the previous review and thought it odd as I had a different experience.
I was showered and clean, and I had had a shave so my face was smooth - and she touched my face and commented upon that too.
I was also dressed smart (I've noticed WG's take me more seriously then compared to when i turn up casual - not always, in some cases)

Hope this helps.

spiderwebber

Has she got fake tan on her?
Cheers

yep, subtle, but nice.
Her tattoos are also quite nice.

All in all, a 5'1" girl who wouldn't be amiss in nubiles.net

spiderwebber

Hi mate.
Regards Q1 she is very fit and toned with a firm arse and pert tits, flat belly, smooth skin.
She seems to have fucked her eye brows up a bit - too much plucking and thinned em out.
The side of her head had been shaved a few weeks before so was growing back, I commented upon this.

Cheers

Read your Question again. She's fit and toned, but not athletic per se - she has very nice curves 9 her arse, tits and legs! Think nubiles.net

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Hi mate.

Cheers

Thanks for the updates Larisque. I might be tempted.  ;)

Offline mrx007

Thanks for that, the thought of spraying that pretty face will have me visiting her....

I like the bit about her being perhaps too sweet for a facial: I'm going to feel really terrible when I'm about to cover her.

On the photos front - did she pose whilst sucking or with your load on her features?

Cheers.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 02:32:54 pm by mrx007 »

spiderwebber

Thanks for that, the thought of spraying that pretty face will have me visiting her....

I like the bit about her being perhaps too sweet for a facial: I'm going to feel really terrible when I'm about to cover her.

On the photos front - did she pose whilst sucking or with your load on her features?

Cheers.

hahaha!!
Made me die of laughter!
Well, I hope you cover her good and proper! It might make her look sweeter!

She posed on the bed, and I also video'd her sucking me off and giving me that delightful foot job!
She was pretty comfortable in front of the camera.

Offline dami3n

I wasn't planning on having sex, but when she jumped on my dick riding me I soon came quick.

maybe just me but if you weren't "planning" on having sex then your rig wasn't capped? if she was giving you OW that makes sense but that comment reads like she surprised you with bareback

« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 08:47:24 pm by dami3n »

trans1

she advertised herself as being 5 foot 6 on her profile.

spiderwebber

maybe just me but if you weren't "planning" on having sex then your rig wasn't capped? if she was giving you OW that makes sense but that comment reads like she surprised you with bareback

Does read like that come to think of it.  :D
Luckily she slipped the johnny on before jumping on.
I've never tried bareback before, but I wouldn't risk it - even protected sex is risky in case the rubber splits, hence my initial reluctance

LL

she advertised herself as being 5 foot 6 on her profile.
In 5 inch heels? ;)
Actually 5'1" does sound very short. Are you certain of that, OP?

I'm tempted to see her but she does have a Roma gypsy look about her (although that could just be down to the fake tan and dodgy eyebrows).

Offline adindas

Thanks for the review. Look hot, another germ is found ...
Is she really size 4 ?. It seems to me it does not match with her height of 5' 6"

Offline Steve2

Probably a size 6. Not as tall as 5ft6

LL

Maybe 5ft 1 and 1/2

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:
Either way she looks hot and Roma look or not, petite or not, I'll probably still see her.
Thanks again OP

Offline Aofeni Co

Did you ask if CIM was included as her profile indicates?

spiderwebber

Did you ask if CIM was included as her profile indicates?

I didn't, I said I wanted to cum on her face. and she said yes.

Offline Steve2

Thanks for the review. Look hot, another germ is found ...

According to other recent reviews , you may well be right

:hi:

Offline punk

Saw her yesterday,she was in the kitchen as i was there to see another woman who works at the same place. I would say she is late 20's,may be 30 maximum, from what i saw she looks exactly like her pictures, about size 8 max.Looks ok.

There is a least 3 more women, a young woman in her early 20's, an older woman around 34 tall, jet black hair size 10 - 12, another woman around 38 plump, big boobs.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 02:56:47 pm by punk »

Offline Steve2

trans1

Saw her yesterday,she was in the kitchen as i was there to see another woman who works at the same place. I would say she is late 20's,may be 30 maximum, from what i saw she looks exactly like her pictures, about size 8 max.Looks ok.

There is a least 3 more women, a young woman in her early 20's, an older woman around 34 tall, jet black hair size 10 - 12, another woman around 38 plump, big boobs.

Is her hair still shaved at the sides?

Offline punk

Is her hair still shaved at the sides?

from memory its shorter,i.e growing back.